Compromised Negroes (Celebrity Edition)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
im not talking about ethnicity im talking about race, being half ados does not mean you are a fully blooded black person go sit down with that mess

you telling me a person like logic or sofia richie can qualify as a black person because they biracial, nah :camby: go sit down with that
this whole blackness stuff started with us and were not full blooded either.

If logic and sofia so choose to identify they have every right. But they on some "im mixxed " type so they can go and do their own thing.

Funny little thing about all this pushback against biracials you nonados dont seem to understand, is that yalls opinion on them being black is mute. Your people's opinion the matter is irrelevent. Furthermore they have more right to black american history and culture than yall. :mjlol:

imma quit cause lord knows , the coli gets really defensive when you point this out. So imma stop while im ahead:lolbron:plus dont want to derail the thread, cause i get hit with alot of that:hubie:

Last edited:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
EVERYTIME someone presses play on the whole "silence is compliance" narrative I just think of this little quote from Malcolm X...

fukk THESE CELEBRITIES THEY'RE NOT OUR LEADERS AND FURTHERMORE WHO GIVES A fukk ABOUT THEIR OPINION

We've gotta stop worshipping these people they're here for our entertainment, nothing more, nothing less

:banderas:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
this whole blackness stuff started with us and were not full blooded either.

If logic and sofia so choose to identify they have every right. But they on some "im mixxed " type so they can go and do their own thing.

Funny little thing about all this pushback against biracials you nonados dont seem to understand, is that yalls opinion on them being black is mute. Your people's opinion the matter is irrelevent. Furthermore they have more right to black american history and culture than yall. :mjlol:

imma quit cause lord knows , the coli gets really defensive when you point this out. So imma stop while im ahead:lolbron:plus dont want to derail the thread, cause i get hit with alot of that:hubie:

The funny thing is Black immigrants already have a culture and know who they are..they dont come to the US to feed off Black culture and history. Whomever gassed you up misled you. They come to make some money through work like every other group because the US is the leading economy, they don't expect anything much from you personally.

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
The funny thing is Black immigrants already have a culture and know who they are..they dont come to the US to feed off Black culture and history. Whomever gassed you up misled you. They come to make some money through work like every other group because the US is the leading economy, they don't expect anything much from you personally.

This is true. But what is also true is that the children of immigrants assimilate by degrees to the dominant culture of their adopted country. Where ever that might be.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Nothing wrong with what Shameik Moore or Killer Mike said. Killer Mike was kinda prophetic. If Atlanta is the mecca, then why are black folks destroying it?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Remember when Yvette Carnell said "we have to become white" and people were still riding with her?

had me like SHYT!!! :laff: :laff: :laff: