Comrades. All good things must come to an end. The American's Final Season thread.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"I used to see you and Liz come home at 3, 4, in the morning....and think what are these people doing...."

"Are you into something....."

The leadup t Stan's revelations work, it's easy to forget that the pilot episode had Stan suspicious enough to break into their garage.

Stan doesn't know, but he knows. Phil can't even lie to him anymore, he doesn't look him in the eyes, he's shaky, he's unraveled almost all the way. I can't call it how it ends, but I see Phil going to Stan, and trying to get a deal, and Stan will help....but won't show mercy, because of what he's done

The move in Chicago, and the aftermath was brutal, as Phil stared at the axe, so dark and grim. The shootout too, the way it was so quick, and matter of fact, like real life. No chases or missed shots.

I was thinking about the flight, and how wrenching it must be to commit these atrocities, and go through the mundane routines of a flight, sitting in coach, after disarticulating a body...

The last scenes with Stan....the end is coming, I don't know where Paige falls, I see her maybe getting away with it, and leaving the family.

I don't know, but I can't wait.

damn this was accurate