CONCACAF WCQ: USA vs Mexico

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
No lies were told. Osorio is shyt. I wouldn't be surprised if we get exposed again at the CC.

I think y'all just have too damn big expectations every time you play any competition outside of Concacaf.

And to be honest y'all complain about every single manager you've had in the last 15 years.

I'm not defending Osorio, but I'm pretty sure y'alls problems go beyond just him.

Daps
I think y'all just have too damn big expectations every time you play any competition outside of Concacaf.

And to be honest y'all complain about every single manager you've had in the last 15 years.

I'm not defending Osorio, but I'm pretty sure y'alls problems go beyond just him.
Very true about the managers point, but I was actually ok with Piojo Herrera managing hell even Tuca Ferreti.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
So what does this mean?

USA going to the world cup or what?

CONCACAF World Cup Qualifying goes until October.

All this did was give the US a point, and put them into a tie with Costa Rica for second place. The first three places on the table get automatic bids to the World Cup. Right now the US, Panama, and Costa Rica are all fighting to avoid being eliminated. Mexico has a comfortable lead over those three teams right now for first place.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Pulisic didnt:stopitslime:
Next time he should watch his mouth :ufdup:

18 years old :yeshrug:. by no means a great game from him, but he wasn't getting much service either.

Mexico essentially played a B team too :yeshrug:

No Corona, Guardado, Layun, Aguilar, and Marquez. Half the teams regular starters.

Yeah they also didn't have the stars playing. Still if you would have told me that that US lineup would score a goal and walk away from Azteca with a point I'd call you crazy.