Concert Karen says she no longer wants to be a City Girl

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
White people never complained when pop music was mostly dominated on the charts by thier own when they pulled the same shyt for decades at live shows

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It takes just a little bit of inconvenience, to activate the Karen chip, in the average Caucasian woman

It takes just a little bit of inconvenience, to activate the Karen chip, in the average Caucasian woman
I see what you did
nwL7Z4i.jpg

peppe

Superstar
Daps
can't hate, going to concerts is a hit or miss.

I remember going to Akon and that nikka was an hour late :unimpressed:

came on stage acting like nothing happened :usure:

he killed it tho :wow:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Not mad at her....imagine paying money for some BS
I stopped going to rap shows for a while because "artists" I wanted to see pulled that mess, then they all end up losing their careers and trying to get their old fans to support them :francis:

I remember going to a show, that started 3 hours late and the venue closed 7 minutes after the performance began, people started throwing shyt at the stage:snoop:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Listen to scammers amd get scammed by them brehettes
Basically. I'm so glad I grew up in the era I did. Most of these new rappers I don't think I'd ever want to see perform. Most of they music about jugging, finessing, slime/snake
This happened in my city they were only paid for 3 songs.
Paying per song performed has got to be the funniest thing I heard. I remember when I was in college a club booked Kendrick Lamar. A few people went and were pissed he ain't perform really. I tried to warn them that that nikka ain't get paid to be on stage performing a whole set to ya'll. They gave him walkthrough money.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Sounds worse than 2012 chief keef shows. This nikka did 5 songs and dipped and he was the Headliner.