Connor vs Mayweather PPV breaks record 6.5 million buys

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Whether people want to admit it or not. Mayweather and AL Hay set this fight up at the perfect time, in the perfect climate. Trump administration, White Nationalism and Racism on the rise in America and Europe. Black American Man (most hated in the world) fighting against a European Irish man. Perfect to lure people in and to have them spend their money. Kinda brilliant. Floyd and AL str8 milked this shyt for a truckload of monies

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
It was a very calculated move lol. My dude they were still punting and he says whatever is reported is a lesser number to avoid...

He said the fight sold so much that they're talking about a run back or Floyd vs GGG if he beats Canelo lol.

He said that's why they stopped me from going in the ring early when it was crashing all over. Florida and California cacs went crazy. He said they easily made 600 mil easy on this fight and maybe more.

Of course he took a jab at me for telling him nobody would pay for that farce :dead:

Daps
Thank you MMA fans and casuals:obama:

The Sweet Science > any other combat sports

:blessed:

Yep :blessed:

'b b but Floyds last ppv did 400k hes not a big draw'
'boxing is one dimensional
'b b but floyd wouldnt last a minute in the octagon'
'b b but conor hit floyd more than pacquiao'
'He lasted 10 rounds against Floyd'
'floyd is an old man his punches wont have an effect on conor'
'it only takes one punch from conor 49-1 mark my words'

giphy.gif

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Yep :blessed:

'b b but Floyds last ppv did 400k hes not a big draw'
'boxing is one dimensional
'b b but floyd wouldnt last a minute in the octagon'
'b b but conor hit floyd more than pacquiao'
'He lasted 10 rounds against Floyd'
'floyd is an old man his punches wont have an effect on conor'
'it only takes one punch from conor 49-1 mark my words'

giphy.gif

"They really thought Conor had a chance Big Bro":abyoumad:

tumblr_mwm0qvxkLd1qjed6xo1_400.gif

FLASH

Banned
Daps
Reppin
CHIRAQ
After reading Conor's recent instagram post talking about his lack of endurance, training for 12 rds, etc. I'm thinking they're already posturing for a rematch. This time they will say Conor will be prepared to go all 12 rds and already knows what he's up against having been in the ring with Floyd.

St. Patricks Day next year lands on a Saturday!

Mayweather vs McGregor II
Mar. 17, 2018

Last edited:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
After reading Conor's recent instagram post talking about his lack of endurance, training for 12 rds, etc. I'm thinking they're already posturing for a rematch. This time they will say Conor will be prepared to go all 12 rds and already knows what he's up against having been in the ring with Floyd.

St. Patricks Day next year lands on a Saturday!

Mayweather vs McGregor II
Mar. 17, 2018
Doubt that it happens but that would be a dope setup

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
It was a very calculated move lol. My dude they were still punting and he says whatever is reported is a lesser number to avoid...

He said the fight sold so much that they're talking about a run back or Floyd vs GGG if he beats Canelo lol.

He said that's why they stopped me from going in the ring early when it was crashing all over. Florida and California cacs went crazy. He said they easily made 600 mil easy on this fight and maybe more.

Of course he took a jab at me for telling him nobody would pay for that farce :dead:
Yo that might REALLY be the Fight of the Century....I'd love to see that