Conor McGregor has been accused of raping a woman at Game 4 of the NBA Finals earlier this month, per @TMZ_Sports

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
50cent-power.gif

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
could be cap but this is his second rape allegation aside from all the fukkery that we know he did like punch an old man at a bar for no reason and throwing shyt at a bus when trying to fight khabib

they pulled michael irvin off air for less, someone there gotta call out the hypocrisy if they keep his ufc show going

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Lmao. This shyt sounds so fake

-says the nba and Heat security forced her into the men’s bathroom and refused to let her out

-she says she elbowed him and escaped

- she’s somehow so traumatized that she wants a settlement and not litigation

:francis:

Look up the success rates for rape prosecutions. There's a valid, logical reason why a lot of women don't want to go through months of extra trauma just to come up empty.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look up the success rates for rape prosecutions. There's a valid, logical reason why a lot of women don't want to go through months of extra trauma just to come up empty.

I mean, sure but saying the Heat security separated her from her friends and locked her in the bathroom has to be the most ridiculous thing ive ever read.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, sure but saying the Heat security separated her from her friends and locked her in the bathroom has to be the most ridiculous thing ive ever read.

If that part is true it should be easy to prove since that would have been captured by security cameras.