Conservative Internet Idiots Mega Thread

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ted Cruz snuck into the Youth Summit :dead:

No seriously, they need to watch out for him groping these young kids, and I by young kids I mean near middle aged adults in their mid-30s :mjlol:

Edit: Na. Mattress Mack?! These are fictional people that Republicans created when committing voter fraud during the 2020 election and are just slapping pictures of failed middle school football coaches on top of to further swindle the mouth breathing MAGAs to show up to this Matt Gaetz hosted date rape drug showcase. Don't convince me otherwise, please.

This shyt looks like a real like version of the Cereal Convention in The Sandman :pachaha:. Im done

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Edit: Na. Mattress Mack?! These are fictional people that Republicans created when committing voter fraud during the 2020 election and are just slapping pictures of failed middle school football coaches

That caught my eye when I first saw it too, it's like the low-budget My Pillow Guy.

"Hey, is My Pillow Guy available? shyt, he booked with the Patriot Prayer convention that weekend? Okay, backup plan call Mattress Mack and see he can make it. Worst case scenario we'll go with Cleet's Sheets."

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Edit: Na. Mattress Mack?! These are fictional people that Republicans created when committing voter fraud during the 2020 election and are just slapping pictures of failed middle school football coaches on top of to further swindle the mouth breathing MAGAs to show up to this Matt Gaetz hosted date rape drug showcase.

That caught my eye when I first saw it too, it's like the low-budget My Pillow Guy.

"Hey, is My Pillow Guy available? shyt, he booked with the Patriot Prayer convention that weekend? Okay, backup plan call Mattress Mack and see he can make it. Worst case scenario we'll go with Cleet's Sheets."

Only thing I know about Mattress Mack is he's known for betting massive amounts of money on major sporting events, using it to get customers to buy furniture.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Did you read the article where they seem to use the "your community" phrasing to refer to the local market for any particular store whether the tweeter is black or white? fukk chick-fil-a for being douchebags but this one doesn't look intentional.

This is a response to the same question two weeks earlier:

FcR57fOWQAAQJur

FcUBa5UaQAAgINM