Conservative Internet Idiots Mega Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@tru_m.a.c this is what propelled him. To his current level of stardom:

TLDR his view - - I don't hate other people, I just love white people because we've done so much for the world :troll:

In reality, he's your run of the mill white supremacist in the internet era. Hiding behind free speech, being a critical thinker, and trolling real life issues that others face.

His tirades have involved harrasing minorities with his racism and many people want the school to take decisive action.

As it stands, Columbia had put out a generic statement condemning racism and saying that's not what they stand for. They've even take the difficult step of allowing students to come together and discuss how racism makes them feel. You know, the See there are good white people method. :picard:

Either way, we should expect him to carry the mantle for scrawny WS cacs for a while.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@JKFrazier and @Call Me James y'all gotta drop some background on what y'all are talking about with respect to your last 2 posts. I have no idea who that kid is or what QAnon was doing on the hill.
QAnon and all of the conservative conspiracy theorists ie Hannity, Bill Mitchell, Sara Carter, etc. had pegged yesterday as being a day of explosive allegations against the Clinton Foundation that would lead to arrests of the Clintons and anyone connected to the Clintons. It was hilarious . :mjlol:

Here’s an article.

Rep. Meadow's hearing on the Clinton Foundation was a disaster

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
the conservative commentator/youtuber grift is so easy lol

I don't want to give anyone ideas, but has any Black person EVER failed at the "spout conservative propaganda" hustle? :lolbron:

With the popularity of Patreon, any black man in America could probably produce weekly videos simply nodding along to Tucker Carlson while occasionally interjecting White people's impression of "Black slang" and make a fat paycheck. :ohlawd:

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
flp3s4vjhx421.jpg