@Rhakim

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

When Ben Shapiro says shyt that stupid, I always wonder if he knows how stupid it is and is just covering to preserve his public image, or if he is so full of himself that he can't even tell a good argument from a bad one anymore.

Like I always say he suffers from the disease of having people blow smoke up his ass since he was 16. He hasn't changed his views since he was a mid-teenager because being the stupid man's smart person is what got him attention, and he loves it. So on the outside at least he appears incapable of learning anything.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
When Ben Shapiro says shyt that stupid, I always wonder if he knows how stupid it is and is just covering to preserve his public image, or if he is so full of himself that he can't even tell a good argument from a bad one anymore.

Like I always say he suffers from the disease of having people blow smoke up his ass since he was 16. He hasn't changed his views since he was a mid-teenager because being the stupid man's smart person is what got him attention, and he loves it. So on the outside at least he appears incapable of learning anything.

there’s got to be something there

It’s hard to imagine it’s just cognitive dissonance

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

Probably a mix of both. I think a lot is in bad faith but I also thinks he believes himself on some level as well.