Considering Getting the Vaccine....

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
At first, I was genuinely skeptical about the vaccine (still am). Like vaccinated people can still get/ carry covid, you gotta get it every 6mo, black people in America have a shoddy history with vaccines, the fact that there's 3-4 different vaccine providers

All of the above made me give the vaccine an intense side eye, but what has kept me from doing it the most is peer pressure. People want you to get the vaccine just because they got it and these same people, while talking to me in one of two ways (like they're above me, or like they really care for me) are the ones getting sick!!

Didn't get Covid at all since the pandemic began! Even when I was outside surrounded by thousands protesting for George Floyd, or thousands again at my college graduation, or recently going to bars, restaurants, gym with no mask etc and my health has been fine if not improving (get in the gym boys)

Now though, I am considering it. I see the vaccine eventually becoming a new way to discriminate against people, and im not too sure I want to deal with it

Anyway, I probably will get the vaccine, but I am NOT gonna do it because another nikka was in my ear telling me to

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
Work saying we gotta be vaccinated to go back to the office, and are requiring us all to come to the office at least once per week after labor day :snoop: