Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Coli Brehs/Brehettes,

I co-founded and co-manage an internet radio station and platform called BYNKRadio.com. BYNK Radio is a site my best friend and I co-founded to shine a spotlight on underground and emerging Hip Hop and R&B Artists. Unlike Terrestrial (AM/FM) Radio that plays indie artists in the middle of the night on Sundays when no one is listening, we play underground and emerging Hip Hop and R&B artists in the same rotation as major billboard chart toppers.

We have many different content offerings in the form of two interview series (the Artist Spotlight and the Listener Companion). We've interviewed artists signed to Capital, MMG, Def Jam, Priority, Epic Records, and many completely indie artists as part of these interviews series. We also have an app on the Google Play Store and are working on getting an app on the Apple App Store and a growing Podcast Network with podcasts with content for multiple parts of the black experience:

Black Married Fly - The Black Marriage/Relationship Podcast

Gubmint Name - The Black Pop Culture Podcast

Carefree Black Nerd - The Black Nerds/Geek Culture Podcast

The Social Introvert - The Hip Hop Culture Podcast

BYNK is looking for Content Creators as we continue to expand. I'm looking for podcasters, vloggers, bloggers of all types (woke, news, politics, sports, black love, reviews, etc.). We prefer content creators that are already consistently putting out there own content that we can partner with but will consider those new to the space that are serious. We ARE NOT looking for employees, we want creative partners who are looking to grow their own brand and reach as we continue to grow ours.

If you're serious DM me on here or send me and email: Treblemaka@BYNKRadio.net

I need to know the following:

- How long you've been creating content
- Links to examples of all your content

Lets grow together, I want to help you monetize your creative efforts!

Thanks,

Treblemaka

Last edited:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I'll check out the pop culture and carefree black nerd podcasts but advertising a marriage podcast on TLR? This is #GMB territory around here :win: