Continuity, Competitive and Clutch Decision Time - The Chicago Bulls 2023-24 Off-Season Thread

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City

r9zyC1.gif

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
dream scenerio:

night mare scenerio:

what prob happens?

go.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dream scenerio:

Trade Zach, Vuc, Caruso for picks, young talent, flexibility.

Let Demar walk.

Let Billy go, this is unlikely since we did a secret extension last year
night mare scenerio:
Resign Demar to a 30M+ deal for 3-4 years

Rely on the return of Lonzo

Keep Zach, Vuc, Caruso

Sign another role player that doesn't do shyt.
what prob happens?
Nightmare scenario

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its been 4 years of AKME and 3 years if this iteration of the roster. They need to pivot and get the vets out(Demar, Zach, even Caruso) and let this team be led by Ayo, Coby, and Pwill. If they absolutely suck, we keep our pick. If they take off, good investment of assets. Enough of this middling bullshyt. I dont want a full rebuild, but I dont want the current dogshyt style.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty ๏ฃฟ
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Itโ€™s not that we loss, itโ€™s the how im glad they actually tried to put a winning team together but itโ€™s run the course.

Demar should find a competitive team. Zach probably getting traded. Overall something gotta change im sick of seeing this half ass season just to try to bank on the play in we donโ€™t deserve to be in the playoffs

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why bring in Trae Young when Coby is basically fulfilling the role he would? Plus trae and vuc on defense would legit make me call off bbal for the entire year
The Bulls need wing defenders and bigs that defend/provide rim protection and rebounding.

Out of those guys mentioned, I'd say Mitchell is the one to keep an eye on. Not a perfect fit, but if he doesn't re-up then you have to put Zach out there for him... Even if it's for a year rental

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
This franchise honestly has killed my fandom. The way they operate you would never know we actually won 6 chips it's demoralizing as a fan:mjcry:. You check out by mid Dec because you already how this shyt ends. I'm to a point just nuke the entire organization :beli: