Controversial billboards and transit ads are up around Vancouver , encouraging child-free and single

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Feel like they knew what they were doing featuring a Black baby. That's guaranteed to cause a reaction. Echos of planned parenthood's genesis despite the billboards being featured in Canada. Then again I'm speaking as a Black American. Vancouver mentality might not be exactly the same as South Carolina per say. Their website features mostly white kids and parents.

After going to their website and seeing what they're about, their mission is a conversation worth having.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Feel like they knew what they were doing featuring a Black baby. That's guaranteed to cause a reaction. Echos of planned parenthood's genesis despite the billboards being featured in Canada. Then again I'm speaking as a Black American. Vancouver mentality might not be exactly the same as South Carolina per say. Their website features mostly white kids and parents.

After going to their website and seeing what they're about, their mission is a conversation worth having.

Vancouver is a hot spot for liberal “accidental” racism :mjpls:

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chinese propaganda....yall better wake the fukk up and recognize that they are an even bigger threat than white people

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Toronto still takes the cake for that :mjpls:
Fred

Noticed that too whenever I go to Toronto. The retail workers in stores on Bloor are always super friendly while obviously following you around the store thinking your gonna steal.

It’s always these cities that pride themselves on multiculturalism to the point of overcompensation. :mjpls: