CONTROVERSIAL/UNPOPULAR OPINION...I don't think TLR truly cares about poor black ppl and is...

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
More centered on CLASS rather than RACE...if you were to exclude conversations revolving around racial events, negative stereotyping/negative media portrayals, cultural appropriation and around dumb shyt cacs do towards black people, etc...there is no solidarity here despite what many will claim...

Well there is one sense of solidarity here BUT with an asterisk (*) attached which brings me back to CLASS...alot of alleged "black ppl" on here seem to not care (enough) about black ppl who may happen to be poor (income wise) due to numerous circumstances compared to many here.

The only time I see TLR having discussions on poor black folks is whenever it's something negative revolving around the "hood" otherwise...tumbleweed.

Maybe this is because of there being many black posters here who subconsciously try to escape blackness by living through their CLASS income...similar to how we say those who date/hang out exclusively with cacs do so in an attempt to ignore the fact they're black.

Or it could be due to a sense of individualism which means one views themselves as being "higher" compared to their "lower" counterparts...

I don't wanna make this long but my bottom line is that until proven otherwise..
..I will continue to believe my opinion.

Peace && blessings.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
If this was real life off of the internet I think you would be right. This is the internet. People love to beat their chest and claim to be king Kong. You gotta take everything on here with a grain of salt. Sometimes nikkas be creating a life for themselves.

It's some genuine people on here but you never really know sometimes