Mixtapes & EPs Conway The Machine - Everybody Is F.O.O.D. (Discussion Thread)

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I still got Reject 2 at #1 but I have this EIF right behind it.

I love the dark production on the Blakk Tape. I go back to that project the most.

It's short, but the production is nearly perfect on their. Fits Conway to a Tee.

I think V Don had the dopest beat on that joint also, with 8 Birds. They need to give that cat more placements.

Yeah I think Blakk Tape is definitely the darkest & most thorough Conway project.

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
The I love the dark production on the Blakk Tape. I go back to that project the most.

It's short, but the production is nearly perfect on their. Fits Conway to a Tee.

I think V Don had the dopest beat on that joint also, with 8 Birds. They need to give that cat more placements.

Yeah I think Blakk Tape is definitely the darkest & most thorough Conway project.
I’ll give it another listen for sure.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reject 2 is a top 2 Griselda album for me, this one is Conway's best work followed by The Blakk Tape to me. Land O' Lakes still my favorite on this tape :whew:

Do you think Benny and westside are gonna incorporate Conway into the deal they got at roc nation?

I know it have to do with touring and Distribution but I think they will in some way

Because Conway is singed to shady

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Do you think Benny and westside are gonna incorporate Conway into the deal they got at roc nation?

I know it have to do with touring and Distribution but I think they will in some way

Because Conway is singed to shady

The Roc Nation partnership is a management deal for essentially everyone on GxFR (Benny, Conway, WSG, Daringer)