Albums Conway The Machine - Won't He Do It (Discussion Thread)

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to his show in two weeks, curious to see if it drops before that and if he's gonna do songs from it. Looking forward to it regardless, first time was really dope.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This shyt is gonna be flames!
I'm going to his show in two weeks, curious to see if it drops before that and if he's gonna do songs from it. Looking forward to it regardless, first time was really dope.
Conway doing shows in the US? I looked and all his shows are overseas right now smh.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I fell off Conway 10 projects ago. I wish I was his agent or something. He made his music redundant

He needs an actual producer who can produce him instead of sending him beats to freestyle over while high/drunk. We get it, you're the super nikka who shot 1000 dudes and you're invincible. No one wants to hear that shyt anymore. It's too late now, but he should have pivoted a long time ago. General hustler shyt, slick talk, and more personal tracks. Go listen to a Beanie Sigel album bro...that's what you should have been doing.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
He needs an actual producer who can produce him instead of sending him beats to freestyle over while high/drunk. We get it, you're the super nikka who shot 1000 dudes and you're invincible. No one wants to hear that shyt anymore. It's too late now, but he should have pivoted a long time ago. General hustler shyt, slick talk, and more personal tracks. Go listen to a Beanie Sigel album bro...that's what you should have been doing.
He milking the shyt out “The Cow” he will not let us forget lol

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is gonna be flames!

Conway doing shows in the US? I looked and all his shows are overseas right now smh.

It's in the Netherlands. He was supposed to do this one a couple months ago but it was cancelled.