Conway's emotional performance of The Cow in Boston

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
That's dope as fukk. You could feel that shyt through the screen.
Titally. Dope performance. I know I’m :flabbynsick: but my only issue is Conway’s too old to be sagging his jeans in such an extreme way.

Jesus. :scust: I had to look away from the screen when he leaned over crying.

But yeah. Emotional verse and performance for sure.

Edit: he doesn’t always do this live right? I’ve heard he’s only performed this verse a few times? Or am I wrong?

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Titally. Dope performance. I know I’m :flabbynsick: but my only issue is Conway’s too old to be sagging his jeans in such an extreme way.

Jesus. :scust: I had to look away from the screen when he leaned over crying.

But yeah. Emotional verse and performance for sure.

Edit: he doesn’t always do this live right? I’ve heard he’s only performed this verse a few times? Or am I wrong?

Not sure how often, but he did the Cow in Buffalo and also brought out Styles, Jada, Freeway, Raekwon on stage. Wish I could go back in time and feel that again

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Still think that’s one of his best verses ever. Hopefully we get more of that in his debut album.
Conway’s one of my favorite rappers but he’s seriously close to taking the crown for having the most projects of anyone leading up to a ‘debut album.’ I remember when GOAT was gonna be the debut and there wasn’t even an EIF 1 yet, and EIF 4 is done and has a looser out there.

Edit: I was curious and looked up his projects so far not counting the 2 projects with he WSG, the GxFR EP, Hell Still on Earth with Prodigy (rip), or this new Griselda album that drops next week.

Devil’s Reject
Reject 2
Reject on Steroids
More Steroids
GOAT
Blakk Tape
Everybody is Food
Untitled Drums
Everybody is Food 2
Everybody is Food 3
Organized Grime
Look What I Became

Anyone know if the debut drops this year or next?

Edit: And fukk it, Organized Grime is maybe even in his top 3 so far and it never gets mentioned.

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Conway’s one of my favorite rappers but he’s seriously close to taking the crown for having the most projects of anyone leading up to a ‘debut album.’ I remember when GOAT was gonna be the debut and there wasn’t even an EIF 1 yet, and EIF 4 is done and has a looser out there.

Edit: I was curious and looked up his projects so far not counting the 2 projects with he WSG, the GxFR EP, Hell Still on Earth with Prodigy (rip), or this new Griselda album that drops next week.

Devil’s Reject
Reject 2
Reject on Steroids
More Steroids
GOAT
Blakk Tape
Everybody is Food
Untitled Drums
Everybody is Food 2
50 Round Drum
Everybody is Food 3
Organized Grime
Look What I Became

Anyone know if the debut drops this year or next?

I’m not sure when the solo debut is dropping, I’m guessing next year cause they got that new group project dropping next week.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I’m not sure when the solo debut is dropping, I’m guessing next year cause they got that new group project dropping next week.
Gotcha

I’m hyped for next week. I think it’s gonna be real dope. I’m curious A: if there are any features and B: if they’re all 3 on each track like the 2 singles so far, or if it’ll be a little bit of Conway and Benny, or WSG and Conway, or even some solo joints.

There’s no tracklist yet is there?

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This happened at his first performance of COW in Webster Hall too, I choked up a lil watching that one, on some “look where he came from and where he’s at now” :mjcry: