Cool ass Cousins that gave you the Juice

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Circa 1988, My cousin Tim was the coolest melanated nikka in the northern hemisphere ya dig. He had the clothes....:takedat:..... The girls...:banderas:.... and ALL the clout in the hood. I thought that I was one lucky nikka to have T-Dog as my cousin.

As a young shorty, I was just picking up the NES controller and learning how to game on the consoles, but he was dropping so many gems on the game of life, I didn't even know when and where to apply the knowledge a young gawd was receiving... From what and what not to say, to what to wear and do or not to do.

Being black and debonair, and on the top of your game was something that the even O.G.s had to work on to master, but I was lucky enough to have a cool as cousin that would put nikkas in a clinic.

Thank u for what u did for me my cuzzo....

For those of ya'll that had a Tim-Dog in ya squad :salute:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
My cousin from California. He put me on game as well. He had all the girls breaking their neck tryna look at him. We'd skateboard together and play Mortal Kombat on Sega when he visited. Lol I recently talked to him and he's tryna get me to come out west and hit Vegas up with him. He's married now and has a kid :salute:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
My cousin from California. He put me on game as well. He had all the girls breaking their neck tryna look at him. We'd skateboard together and play Mortal Kombat on Sega when he visited. Lol I recently talked to him and he's tryna get me to come out west and hit Vegas up with him. He's married now and has a kid :salute:
Breh...:win:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
201511_1557_gafbf_sm.jpg

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you gonna drop some of the gems he told you? :upsetfavre:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
word

my cuz j paved the way for a young one

gave a youngin clarity and perspective far beyond my peers

remember like my thirteenth birthday we took all my gaming systems sold them for cash then went to the prada store to cop some crazy patent leather american cups with the straps
since early its been all about tailored pieces and quality gear

made it easy for me regarding females
kept me around older females who would teach me all about women the physical and the mental

one of the many examples i was blessed to have as a youth
my nikka showed me that cooler heads truly do prevail
just be cool and let it all come your way

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
I got one cool cuz. Similar mindsets but we aint grow up near each other.
Only person that ever tried to put me on game was this older guy who I could talk to about w.e.
Bruh was like a big brother to me.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
That was my cousins Jeff, 3 years older than me but 3 years younger than my big brother. He was cold as hell from a young age, he was that nikka, football star and had 84s in high school :wow:

After my brother died he was like my big brother figure. But like a lot of nikkas that were that nikka early on, he had a kid in high school and fell off.

My big brother was really my idol growing up, scholarship in multiple sports, had all the throwback jerseys and Jay's, first person I ever saw with tattoos, but he passed away when I was 11

Last edited:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
That was my cousins Jeff, 3 years older than me but 3 years younger than my big brother. He was cold as hell from a young age, he was that nikka, football star and had 84s in high school :wow:

After my brother died he was like my big brother figure. But like a lot of nikkas that were that nikka early on, he had a kid in high school and fell off.

My bug brother was really my idol growing up, scholarship in multiple sports, had all the throwback jerseys and Jay's, first person I ever saw with tattoos, but he passed away when I was 11
The first time he met you did he say, "My name is Jeff."
gyZn5CE.gif

Last edited: