Cop Gets Foot Run Over: Beats Some Azz

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Yeah that didn't help that he was driving a car that was worth more than the cop's salary..and he was young too.....

the Cop was already pissed off, basically saying "fukk your foot" while driving a luxury car was asking for a beatdown...

but that Cop was outta shape as fukk..u saw how he leaned on that car all fatigued and shyt after having HELP to wrestle that dude down..

he had that..."oh lawd i really gotta cut down on the Krispy Kremes" :noah:

Orrrr maybe because he just got his foot ran over by something that ways well over a ton. :usure:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
cacs gone cac:childplease:

I would of busted the window:youngsabo:

think you going stunt and run over my foot too, shiit:birdman::pacspit:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
^^^^^

sucker alert

He told dude not to go anywhere TWICE!. What do you guys have against obeying police officers/law? You dudes let your "hate" and no talking to the police shyt get in the way of common sense:manny: but im the sucker?:manny:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
He told dude not to go anywhere TWICE!. What do you guys have against obeying police officers/law? You dudes let your "hate" and no talking to the police shyt get in the way of common sense:manny: but im the sucker?:manny:

cool story breh

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
^^^^ Is what people say when they know they dont have a logical respone to respond with. Its like saying "Im going to shut up to prevent myself from further sounding like a dummy" :manny:

ur a sucker....what more needs to be said?