Cops arrest undocumented migrant who allegedly murdered high school cheerleader found dead in bathtub

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU concern trolling has THOUSANDS of republican, trump, maga supporting posts

including you

Yall move like agents
i'm not a democrat dikkrider, so when they're wrong about an issue, i agree with the republicans about it

dems are wrong and embarrassing on illegal immigration. and guess what? ill still vote for them. its called thinking for yourself

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps

tumblr_inline_osjcy5ELzZ1rupoq2_540.gif

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I am of two minds about illegals.

Pretty much everyone I know is a criminal. There's everything from felons who did two decades to just simple shyt like copping drugs. On average, I break the law daily. Just smoking sumn is illegal here.

So would I bat an eye at a mf hopping a fence and dodging the fuzz? Morally it's whatever to me.

But this is similar to the homeless problem. The problem is 1000 homeless mfs all wandering around tryna come up. Not any particular one.

The illegal immigrant thing is just totally out of control. So my issue is with the overall result. I don't even feel they are bad people in general, but if I could make the rules I would round them up as fast as I could and send them to the southern tip of South America. Just cause this shyt has to be controlled.

The killer in today's case is the same kind of human garbage that exists in every nation. I wouldn't frame this murder as some sort of indictment of every human in the new world, South of TX.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Vote Democrat brehs.....might just cost your life :mjgrin:

Tennessee is likely to reject hundreds of millions of dollars President Joe Biden is offering states to expand Medicaid as part of his $1.3 trillion COVID-19 relief package, even though hundreds of thousands of people remain without health care coverage. Democrats have been urging the state's top Republican leaders for years to accept the federal government's funds to increase TennCare coverage to 300,000-plus uninsured and underinsured residents caught in a gap between the state's Medicaid plan and the Affordable Care Act. Some estimates put the figure at 600,000.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You dusty tethers are hilarious. :mjlol: :russ:

You lied about punishments for immigrants
You a republican xenophobic hateful piece of shyt

You have the heart of a devil, using a the young lady and lying for maga

A piece of shyt