Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Negative.

No one got outted.

I just posted the facts.

You guys live in a fantasy world, and this echo chamber of a website makes it worse.

This place is no different from st0rmfr0nt now.

You got miserable AA jumping up and down, high fiving each other, saying "at least I'm not an African/Carribean" like a bunch of hillbillies
what are you talking about?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Any guy or gal who puts their hands on a superior, especially in the heat of the moment, should expect this. I'm not saying it's right, but I wasn't surprised. It happens for far less more often than you think.

Seen crehs and brehs get punched in the face, or kicked right in the ribs.

Unless he was about to kill or mame the breh, she should have just talked to him after, or report him.

Nah dude is a dumbass with his goofy racist tattoos

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Any guy or gal who puts their hands on a superior, especially in the heat of the moment, should expect this. I'm not saying it's right, but I wasn't surprised. It happens for far less more often than you think.

Seen crehs and brehs get punched in the face, or kicked right in the ribs.

Unless he was about to kill or mame the breh, she should have just talked to him after, or report him.

Smh

Pussies like you who have never served in any capacity (army, etc) make me laugh because you don't have the balls or heart to do what we have done. Yet here you are judging with your layman knowledge of the matter.

The guys an idiot, and deserves disciplinary action.

The girl has a good heart, and she didn't deserve that. She should also use tact com first before going hands on.

Even yelling to her Sgt. "Sir it's over. We got him" could have calmed his goofball ass down.

That's all I'm saying.

The heart to get punched in the face or kicked in the ribs? Why would anyone want to join something like what your describing?

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Smh

The heart to get punched in the face or kicked in the ribs? Why would anyone want to join something like what your describing?

I was going to type a whole paragraph out, bu forget it.

You think you can't learn from both friend and foe.

Stay stupid and unprepared goofy.