Corey Booker Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Run

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I wonder if he will join the medicare for all or green new deal faction

Hopefully he doesn't and paves a different green initiatives. This is good, he needs to continue trump's initistives on China but bring respectability back to the office with common sense decisions

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It will interesting to see how these debates play out....at this point it seems difficult for any of them to stray too far off course.
I wonder what theyre going to do to stand out...out-nice eachother?
a lot of them won't make the debate stage

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if he will join the medicare for all or green new deal faction

Big Pharma right now

ImmaterialCircularAoudad-size_restricted.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This dude voted down the Canadian drug sanders amendment hours after his phony progressive grandstanding testimony against Sessions. He has no shot in hell at winning. Plus the op research is in the gay community right now gathering info. His a dollar General gay Obama. Stand out and puff his chest real strong on feel good social issues while folding to corporatist and aligning with big money when it really counts. He will probably have the biggest war chest(besides Schultz) since he’s been wall streets bytch even when he was Newark mayor. But I will be shocked if he makes it to Iowa. The party seems to want to anoint Harris

Last edited:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
This dude voted down the Canadian drug sanders amendment hours after his phony progressive grandstanding testimony against Sessions. He has no shot in hell at winning. Plus the op research is in the gay community right now gathering info. His a dollar General gay Obama. Stand out and puff his chest real strong on feel good social issues while folding to corporatist and aligning with big money when it really counts. He will probably have the biggest war chest(besides Schultz) since he’s been wall streets bytch even when he was Newark mayor. But I will be shocked if he makes it to Iowa. The party seems to want to anoint Harris
I was about to ask isn't he a big pharma shill, nap should love him