Corey Holcomb discussing (providing solutions) to the recent racist pig situations

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
It's time to see if my nikka really bout that life. He's been talking a fantastic game and he always claims on his show that he know "they" are coming for him one day. So honestly this shouldn't be a surprise for him :ehh:

I'm from the Chi and been a fan for a long ass time, but he definitely goes overboard with the crazy talk like last weeks show.
He himself would never in a million years do the shyt he was all hype about last week, but this dude went out and did exactly that 3-4 days later.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
For all the shyt Corey talk about nikkas popping cops, I notice he hasn't said 1 thing about the recent Baton Rouge shootings smh.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I knew Corey was stepping in some shyt with last week's episode. He's leading sheep to do things he doesn't have the heart to do and they'll pay with their life while he gets to crack jokes the next week. Very reckless.
We'll see, but, thats my main problem with these new age commentors and dudes on here

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Don't understand the flack Corey is getting, no different from talk in the barbershop or in the shed.

Corey just spoke how he felt, He's not the only one that hasn't said what he's said.

Why folks don't go in an uproar when whites say extreme shyt about doing shyt to us or other ppl??

I see him no different than these other racist ass whites, who post on Youtube saying this and that..Hell there's a (Pastor) right now on Youtube speaking about killing folks who will attack cops..

Man relax Corey has every right to do what he's doing

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Don't understand the flack Corey is getting, no different from talk in the barbershop or in the shed.

Corey just spoke how he felt, He's not the only one that hasn't said what he's said.

Why folks don't go in an uproar when whites say extreme shyt about doing shyt to us or other ppl??

I see him no different than these other racist ass whites, who post on Youtube saying this and that..Hell there's a (Pastor) right now on Youtube speaking about killing folks who will attack cops..

When you tell people to start killing cops and a guy kills 3 cops less than a week afterwards and he's tweeting you before he does it I think its safe to say some heat is going to come with that.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

So u think it's smart to have Feds put their sights on u???? Lmao u think Corey can fight the Feds

And who said the Feds ain't onto them other people u talked about? They keep tabs on EVERYTHING. That's why I watch what I say on here.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
When you tell people to start killing cops and a guy kills 3 cops less than a week afterwards and he's tweeting you before he does it I think its safe to say some heat is going to come with that.
These nikkas need to remember Corey is a fukking comedian....nothing more than that. Don't be dumb and act like he's some fukking General adept at war games or something

Dude used to be my fav comedian but he has a bad case of diarrhea of the mouth now

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

Man look, you can push the panic button or feel some type of way, again it's no different than barbershop talk and what all these other white folks do on Youtube...again, find me somewhere in that clip he said "we need to kill all the cops" you and others are taking what he said out of content.

That man has a right to say whatever he wants, he said throughout the show, he doesn't care, if he did, he wouldn't have said it eh?

I couldn't care less....

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
So u think it's smart to have Feds put their sights on u???? Lmao u think Corey can fight the Feds

And who said the Feds ain't onto them other people u talked about? They keep tabs on EVERYTHING. That's why I watch what I say on here.

What the Feds will do?

Say he can't say that??

Man you do know there is a such thing as Freedom on Speech, Corey can't control what someone else does...

Can you even prove that the shooter was sparked by Corey Lol..FOH man...maybe you didn't think, that the shooter just got tired of blacks being mistreated and decided to do his thing?

What you say about the whites that post online and promote anti black violence towards blacks? again pull up the YT video of a white Pastor just made recently about he's going to kill anyone that kills cops?

You don't think he's igniting a fire for someone else to think like him? Lol..man relax...Corey will be fine..yall just nervous....