Cormega heard AZ’s new album & shared his opinion on it; Praises Mumu Fresh

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Talk about hyperbole... How are you going to say AZ and Pharoahe Monch go toe to toe when all monch does is the chorus?

I wouldn't be surprised if the next Monch album is him singing, he seems like Andre 3000 when it comes to rapping now.
Tbh monche is rapping the hook like a verse almost. And az did kill it.

This first new album ive played in a while. Bucks production impressed me. I knew I was gonna get drums but his production work is really elaborate here with changing samples and longer sections instead of the 4x4 bar loop shyt a lot of producers of that era stuck on. Az goes hard and uses different flows and accents in the rhymes. Doesnt sound dated at all imo and az sounds fresh. The soundscape overall is fresh.

It kinda reminds me of megas large pro album which I also liked. Yea. Im feeling this. A lot.

Last edited:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
For those disappointed in the album, what's your general opinion of Buckwild as a producer?
He’s a legend but he hasn’t been good for a long time. He’s been dropping mid for awhile now. It’s like his shyt just got generic and it lost its touch where the beats don’t knock like they usedto. His beats usedto be special nowadays it’d be hard to find a buckwild produced song that is great.

I listened to the album once it sounded good I’m not sure if there’s any standouts tho and it might be one of those albums u listen to it once it’s good but you may never play it again because it has no replay value. Ima give it one more spin and see how I feel.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a jump into this album today. I read most of yall sayin it's mid at best, that would usually deter me completely but I fukks with that "This is Why" heavy, plus he's a 5-star tenured legend, so I gotta give his ish a spin at least once.