Cormega - Legal Hustle 2 (Anticipation Thread) (Features Mentioned)

Mcnulty

Rookie
Daps
This Prodigy shyt has me feeling some type of way towards Mega :francis:

Wanted to grab the book but don't think i'll be purchasing a copy now

I always supported Mega and have most of his albums

but

Mobb Deep > Cormega

What's the issue with Mega? Did something happen after P died?

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New album called Legal Hustle 2 according to a caption I seen on IG where he looking for more beats to be sent.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
That might be a compilation like the first Legal Hustle. That first Legal Hustle shoulda been a Mega solo, btw, outside of the established guests like Ghost, M.O.P. and AZ. Mega obviously has a hell of a discography, but without that Dona chick and those other no names, the 1-2-3 punch of Tha Realness, True Meaning and Legal Hustle woulda made him unfukkablewith.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
What's the issue with Mega? Did something happen after P died?

Sherm the Worm and P was beefing.

Sherm had his lil nikkas deafacing P's RIP mural from jail (multiple times), but never had nobody do nothing to P when he was alive.

Because Sherm and Corey is peoples, Corey deleted all of his Prodigy salute tweets/IG posts/ whatever. Apparently on Sherm's say so.

edit: allegedly.

Last edited:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers

Sherm had his lil nikkas deafacing P's RIP mural from jail (multiple times), but never had nobody do nothing to P when he was alive.

Because Sherm and Corey is peoples, Corey deleted all of his Prodigy salute tweets/IG posts/ whatever. Apparently on Sherm's say so.

Which is bull shyt tbh because he’s still putting up pics saluting Prodigy.

Kool Kitty Kat

Caught Up
Daps

That's fukked up if it's true. Looking forward to hearing some new music from Mega though.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
He's been working on a few projects but I'm not sure on the status of them if they are finished or not.

Solo album, think he's got a project with Harry Fraud & he's just starting on the Legal Hustle Vol.2 compilation, which will comes first...fukk knows :yeshrug:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I even copped the shoes, that P shyt was a b1tchmove but I learned a long time ago not to expect shyt from people I don't know :yeshrug:

Which is bull shyt tbh because he’s still putting up pics saluting Prodigy.

That's fukked up if it's true. Looking forward to hearing some new music from Mega though.

Yeah, I'll admit. It bothered me when it happened, cause Mega seemed like such a "stand up dude".

If he put pics back up, then salute to him.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope features don't bog this down like the first legal hustle. I prefer Mega on his own for the most part.