WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
LESKETITTTTTTTT:blessed:

I'm too hype, I couldn't wait until tomorrow

Shouts out to the only other 2 Husker fans on here, @Method Man and @DredScott

The Cornhuskers started the season off 0-6. With the exception of the Michigan game, the Huskers soundly beat the brakes off of every team they played in the statistical column. What hurt them the most was turnovers, terrible offensive line play allowing Adrian Martinez/Maurice Washington/Greg Bell to get mollywhopped in the backfield and fumble the ball, as well as Adrian making your typical true freshman errors throwing the ball.

Not to say that Adrian is bad of course. He is LITERALLY on par with Kyler Murray of Oklahoma as being one the most dominant QBs in the nation passing AND running. He's a future Heisman/All-American candidate. It also helps that he has the electric J.D. Spielman (son of Minnesota Vikings GM Rick Spielman) & the dominant Stanley Morgan Jr. to throw the ball to.

Former starting RB Greg Bell left the team before the Wisconsin game due to being in the doghouse for his poor play/lack of speed. It didn't matter. He got replaced by senior Devine Ozigbo, who is having a STORYBOOK end to his Nebraska career punishing defenses & someone we could possibly see next year playing on Sundays, and true freshman Maurice Washington, a superstar who came onto campus and proceeded to ball out.

Another reason why they've been slow to start the season? Defense.

The Huskers play a 3-4, and they've been getting swiss cheesed this season. There are some bright spots though.

Linebacker Mohamed Barry rose up this season to become a absolute defensive playmaker. He is the heart of the team & makes things go.

Quietly, the Huskers have the best cornerback in the nation in Miami, Florida native DiCaprio Bootle. He currently leads the Big Ten in passes defended and led the ENTIRE NATION a couple weeks ago before the Wisconsin game, where he shut down A.J. Taylor all night & wasn't thrown at, and the Badgers spent the night pounding the rock with Jonathon Taylor. Last year, he absolutely demolished Parris Campbell on a screen pass that was blown up, sending Campbell out of the game. This year, with him on the outside, it looks like he will be on an island with Benjamin Victor all day. How will he handle the pressure?

The ugly? Defensive line/pass rush/Lamar Jackson (not THAT one.)

DE Ben Stille is an amazing pass rusher, but other than him, the Nebraska line is absolutely soft. They get flat out bullied at the line of scrimmage, allowing the QB all day to throw or giving the RB gaping holes. Not good, it looks like J.K. Dobbins/Mike Weber may make a comeback tomorrow.

The other starting corner across from Bootle is named Lamar Jackson. He's from Sacramento. Lamar was the #1 defensive back in the nation coming out of high school in 2016. Lamar was given every chance to start/succeed. Lamar is not producing at ALL. He's been getting burned since his true freshman year, and after getting benched during the Purdue game, he looks to have learned his lesson & has been performing well. However, he got TORCHED last year vs tOSU. Will the same happen this year?

Going to Ohio State, Urban has been in a bit of a limbo since the season's beginning. He recently came off a humiliating loss to Purdue. How will he/the program react to the negativity. With Joey Bosa out for the season, how will the defense perform vs. Nebraska?

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?:gladbron:

Saturday, November 3rd, 2018
12:00PM EST
Ohio Stadium
Expected weather at kickoff: 47° and sunny

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
shyt bout to be....

qipm8twakcwwvuag0afo.jpg

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
You're gonna get smoked
Nebraska's offense is better than Purdue, and they just smoked OSU.

Our biggest weakness is run defense & Ohio State's run game has been pitiful. The only thing I'm worried about is how will Nebraska react to playing in such a hostile environment. They tucked their tail between their legs at the Big House vs. Meatchicken.

52-28 Nebraska.

#GBR
#Blackshirts
#N

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:Mellooreally:

You got some lofty predictions, look I’m all for the Nebraska come back, because it makes football better, but you all have a long way to go. Osu is leaps and bounds better talent wise, but add to that you all suck at finishing games

Buckeyes are going to dig in that ass :dame:

@smitty22 @Illeye buckmatic @Buckeye Fever @MustafaSTL @Goat poster

Yall boys need to assemble apparently

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:Mellooreally:

You got some lofty predictions, look I’m all for the Nebraska come back, because it makes football better, but you all have a long way to go. Osu is leaps and bounds better talent wise, but add to that you all suck at finishing games

Buckeyes are going to dig in that ass :dame:

@smitty22 @Illeye buckmatic @Buckeye Fever @MustafaSTL @Goat poster

Yall boys need to assemble apparently

I could be shady like @Trust Me aka Can’t Trust Me and sig the bolded, but i got some class to me and will not be petty like that lying scUMbag.. Bucks by 28

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nebraska's offense is better than Purdue, and they just smoked OSU.

Our biggest weakness is run defense & Ohio State's run game has been pitiful. The only thing I'm worried about is how will Nebraska react to playing in such a hostile environment. They tucked their tail between their legs at the Big House vs. Meatchicken.

52-28 Nebraska.

#GBR
#Blackshirts
#N

ohio state is at home and had two weeks to prepare

trust ur gonn get smoked

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Shouts out to the only other 2 Husker fans on here, @Method Man and @DredScott

:what:

I been reppin the Huskers since SOHH.

I WENT to Nebraska, for crying out loud. :martin: My Dad's family is all throughout North O.

And you wildin....what has our defense shown consistency-wise to suggest that they will slow down a pissed off Ohio State team coming off rest? :stopitslime:

Our only chance is to outscore them, and we ain't doin that, either.

I agree with your score prediction...but it's gon' be the other way around.