Coronation number 1375778: Official Wrestlemania 34 Thread

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I was thinking about this WrestleMania yesterday. I always felt like Asuka should have turned heel after losing, not Nakamura. She had more of a reason to do it.

Asuka vs. Charlotte was the real dream match. Unlike AJ and Nakamura, those two were actually booked as stars.

Becky should've been the MITB holder. She should've interrupted the match after the Spanish fly. Pushed Asuka out of the ring, done her finish on Charlotte and stole the title. Becky heel turn, gets heat for stealing the title, "beating" the streak without pinning Asuka, and preventing a clean finish of a dream match. Moving forward there's Becky vs. Charlotte, Becky vs. Asuka, Charlotte vs. Asuka rematch, and a triple threat match. All matches with good heat.

Instead Becky is doing nothing and has been doing nothing for months. The title is on a novice wrestler. And Asuka tapped and bowed down to Charlotte. :mjgrin: Let's feed the streak to the girl who is already booked stronger than all of the women guys!! :mjgrin::mjgrin:

Now Asuka is going to get the title from Carmella? After bowing down to Charlotte after tapping :mjlol: Wouldn't shock me if Charlotte beats Nia for the title very soon. :mjlol: otherwise we have a Charlotte vs. Carmella match to look forward to? :dahell::mjlol:

Damn, you were a couple months ahead of the booking and your ideas came true. :ohhh: