Coronavirus is a disease that infects/kills blacks in cities more. Update:NC, SC, MI, IL, LA, PA, WI

Daps
Reppin
NULL
didn't the white supremacist order their minions to spread to minorities and the police, the detroit police chief is black so you know they was gonna get him lmao

look at these dumb statics, a mostly black city has mostly black people with the coronavirus, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

who was suppose have the 3 dirt floor crackers on eminem old block and cheddar bob, I swear yall nikkaz either agents or retards

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
didn't the white supremacist order their minions to spread to minorities and the police, the detroit police chief is black so you know they was gonna get him lmao

look at these dumb statics, a mostly black city has mostly black people with the coronavirus, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

who was suppose have the 3 dirt floor crackers on eminem old block and cheddar bob, I swear yall nikkaz either agents or retards

Naw.
According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Milwaukee was: White: 44.64% Blackor African American: 38.84%

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Black people are less likely to believe mainstream news which is good most of the time because it has a white supremacist agenda, however it is hurting us in this case. I've been seeing my family members sharing all type of misinformation and dumb nikka shyt talking about inhaling boiled water with lemon and other shyt is a cure.
I got a older cousin who by all accounts is smart. He one of them friends on FB that post all types of conspiracy theories. Now mind u he has a previous health condition. But he is just really confusing. One minute he posting it’s fake. Then the next he giving u tips to beat the virus. Cuz is fukking nuts

Daps
I’m actually in that hot area in macomb county:damn:

Pray for me brehs
giphy.gif

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
well that’s no longer the case at all

Africa lockdowns begin as coronavirus cases rise above 1,000

ABUJA, Nigeria — Lockdowns have begun in Africa as coronavirus cases rise above 1,000, while Nigeria announced it is closing airports to all incoming international flights for one month in the continent’s most populous country.

Rwanda said all unnecessary movements outside the home are banned for two weeks except for essential services such as health care and shopping. The East African nation, which has 17 cases, told all public and private employees to work from home. Tunisia earlier imposed a lockdown as well.

Meanwhile, two African heads of state appeared to defy their own travel restrictions to attend another president’s inauguration.

Uganda, Eritrea and Angola announced their first cases, meaning 42 of Africa’s 54 countries are now affected. Congo and Ghana reported their first death; Burkina Faso reported two new ones. Uganda is closing its borders to all but cargo. Ethiopia said all arriving passengers will face mandatory quarantine as of this week. Republic of Congo and Ghana are closing their borders. But Somalia is lifting its ban on international flights for two days so stranded citizens can come home.

Nigeria’s international flight ban came a day after Africa’s busiest airport, in Johannesburg, blocked foreigners from disembarking and two major airlines — Ethiopian Airlines and South African Airways — announced sweeping cancellations of international flights.

Nigeria’s announcement followed its first cases in the capital, Abuja.

The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority said “emergency and essential” flights are exempt from the ban that starts this week. An adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari, Bashir Ahmad, said Nigeria also plans to suspend passenger rail services starting then.

While Angola closed air, land and sea borders this week, President Joao Lourenco attended last week's inauguration of Namibian President Hage Geingob. Also there was President Mokgweetsi Masisi of Botswana, which this week suspended international travel by all government employees. Namibia has three cases.
africa is not a country . that amount of case is still small

Also not all the cases is africans. Alot of the cases was brought by french and Italians

african leaders didnt not listen to they people to close down everything and keep cacs away

Also the article you quote talked about deaths not cases

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Black people are less likely to believe mainstream news which is good most of the time because it has a white supremacist agenda, however it is hurting us in this case. I've been seeing my family members sharing all type of misinformation and dumb nikka shyt talking about inhaling boiled water with lemon and other shyt is a cure.
Damn as I hate it, I might have to get on fb then.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
People have been believing unfounded stories and repeating them since I've been on this forum. Even AFTER the stories have been refuted with FACTS.

People who are gullible/naive in the best times, are going to be even more prone to believe rumors in a time of crisis. Some individuals are just lost.
Well tbf in general a lot of African Americans are skeptical of anything the medical community says because theres a history of mistrust.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
BLACK PPL HAVE MANAGED TO
BECOME THE FACE OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE,
HIV, METOO, CRIME, POVERTY, WELFARE, LGTB, HOMOPHOBIA, AND THE CHINESE VIRUS.

THIS right here. 2 polar opposites, but still stapled onto black people. If y’all follow Neely Fuller, breh warns us that cacs take both sides of an argument for controlled opposition.

if either reparations gang or do-for-self(ers) ever get their money straight, run businesses, and buy mansions;
They’ll make us the face of poverty and greed.

SMFH....we live rent free in their heads.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Naw.
According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Milwaukee was: White: 44.64% Blackor African American: 38.84%
Still the percentage of Black people in Milwaukee is 3 times our National percentage. They're releasing stats from places with very high Black population, it stands to reason that a lot of coronavirus cases there would be Black.
New York is the hotbed of the Rona in America, why no report on racial groups contracting and dying from it in New York?:sas2:

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
BLACK PPL HAVE MANAGED TO
BECOME THE FACE OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE,
HIV, METOO, CRIME, POVERTY, WELFARE, LGTB, HOMOPHOBIA, AND THE CHINESE VIRUS.

:devil:
:evil:

Yeah i dont get this.

Why does shyt always become about us.

Whatever fukking issue pops up in the world, guaranteed it will always come back to how black people are handling it or how its affecting black people wtf

Can the world just hop of our nuts for one sec.