Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
People on Twitter are roasting wealthy celebrities that refuse to use their own money and buy essential goods to help the general population fight the virus, like Pharell Williams getting roasted because he begging his poor fanbase to use their money for charities, than to use his own money

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

xy3n57eby8o41.jpg

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

because trump knew that lying about it would have a more positive impact on his ratings than telling the truth. the vast majority of his supporters that he's placating won't need testing so they won't ever discover his lies, but they will feel confident in repeating that these things exist as proof that trump moves rapidly in a crisis.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Just to be clear, we will be on lockdown for probably at least 2 months. The head of UNIVERSAL just got the Corona. It can and will affect everyone.
He’s been had it, that won’t change trumps stance on Easter.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Drew Brees donates $5 million to Louisiana coronavirus relief - ProFootballTalk

Saints quarterback Drew Brees embedded himself in his adopted hometown after Hurricane Katrina.

Now, he’s giving back to Louisiana in another time of trouble.

Brees just announced on social media that he and his wife Brittany are donating $5 million to help people in Louisiana in 2020.

“The priority now is helping our communities get through this tough time,” he wrote. “After considerable research and conversations with local organizations, we will be mobilizing our partnerships with Second Harvest Food Bank, Ochsner Health Systems, Walk-Ons, Jimmy Johns, Smalls Sliders and Waitr to prepare and deliver over 10,000 meals per day throughout Louisiana for as long as it takes to children on meal programs, seniors, and families in need.

“Let’s all do our part, maintain hope, and get through this together.”

It’s an admirable gesture for a player who has put down roots in New Orleans, since arriving in 2006.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
They did better than Cardinal Health and McKesson.

From a supplier side, Cardinal and McKesson are miles ahead of Medline. From the hospital side, Medline is probably doing better at supplying than the others. Their money is so long though, they can carry way more inventory than some of the others.

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
From a supplier side, Cardinal and McKesson are miles ahead of Medline. From the hospital side, Medline is probably doing better at supplying than the others. Their money is so long though, they can carry way more inventory than some of the others.

I work in med Distribution for one of them. We are you running low on PPE and santizer. We are barely keeping up with gloves.

Even on SAP our forecast is paltry lol

Edit: I reread your statement, you're right.