Corporate Kane Appreciation Thread

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
this.

that was a moment where JR needed to be out there to sell the moment. Kane walked out and just disappeared into the action. Him being out there didnt even feel necessary

it's like The E was like insert random fukkery here... after throwing in the chairs I expected dude to make himself a cup of coffee take a sip let off a deep sigh then start checking paperwork.

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Might be interesting to see the Kane character playing off his articulate real-life persona, if that's where they're going with this.

Total 180 from the monster and that was probably overdue, but that segment was a weird way to introduce him. He needs some mic time.
They should have him come out and speak on the TV ratings and PPV buyrates like set up a desk and papers in the ring have him talk to the crowd and who ever was the low point of the shows he goes and whips their ass and after the match he grabs the mic and says "you're not what's best for the business!"

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Maybe he can be the Jaws (from James Bond) of the Authority.

Richard-Kiel-as-Jaws-in-M-001.jpg

That's kind of who he reminded me of despite the fact that he didn't have (much) hair or metal teeth.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
They should have him come out and speak on the TV ratings and PPV buyrates like set up a desk and papers in the ring have him talk to the crowd and who ever was the low point of the shows he goes and whips their ass and after the match he grabs the mic and says "you're not what's best for the business!"
I can see how that would work, He would call out random wrestlers who isnt doing a good job, and just beat their ass, he would have all the mid cards step their game up or risk a random ass beating.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I can see how that would work, He would call out random wrestlers who isnt doing a good job, and just beat their ass, he would have all the mid cards step their game up or risk a random ass beating.
if that's the case then poor Zack Ryder... getting thrown off stage by kane was just the least of his worries.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
if that's the case then poor Zack Ryder... getting thrown off stage by kane was just the least of his worries.
I mean he could like read the ratings or come up with some numbers saying how a certain wrestler isnt getting a big reaction and say they are not helping the business enough or something. That way it gives those people who arent getting a reaction a reason for the crowd to cheer them.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I mean he could like read the ratings or come up with some numbers saying how a certain wrestler isnt getting a big reaction and say they are not helping the business enough or something. That way it gives those people who arent getting a reaction a reason for the crowd to cheer them.
So he'll be in the ring with a piece of paper and be like ":stopitslime:From the looks of this week's quarterly.... Justin Gabriel :ufdup:"