Corporations Bailed Out But They Share a Lot of Blame

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
It just dawned on me that corporations and banks get bailed out but these crises are generated by their greed. They don’t want to pay Americans and outsource only for pandemic to weaken us and our economy something wicked. Our hospital masks come from China. The irony in that instance alone.

Corporations need to be seriously punished and a lot of vital manufacturing has to be brought here or North America in general.

Ironically, these corporations skirting labor costs and regulations do not help American consumers because the retail prices still be high. Tax the corporations at 45% for 10 years.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It just dawned on me that corporations and banks get bailed out but these crises are generated by their greed. They don’t want to pay Americans and outsource only for pandemic to weaken us and our economy something wicked. Our hospital masks come from China. The irony in that instance alone.

Corporations need to seriously punished and a lot of vital manufacturing has to be brought here or North America in general.

Ironically, these corporations skirting labor costs and regulations do not help American consumers because the retail prices still be high. Tax the corporations at 45% for 10 years.

cheap labour finally caught up

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No offence is meant at all but people have been saying this since forever. Same thing happened in 2008. The game is rigged. It's been rigged since before our time. I don't think a pandemic will change this. We are more worried about DCU vs MCU.