Could Donald Trump be considered one of the greatest mass murderers and bio terrorists EVER?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:patrice:

I don't remember any American President being as good at killing their own countrymen (and women) like Trump has.

Trump has zero diplomatic achievements. He's tanked the economy and has left tens of millions unemployed.
Has brokered failed peace treaties that have just led to more deaths.
He's responsible for the deaths of 160,000 Americans with his criminal negligence in 4 months.

He definitely is the greatest mass murderer of the last 25 years....that's for sure.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
No, just one of, if not the most incompetent President we've ever had.
If even 10 people died of CV19 if Obama or Hillary were President....we would NEVER hear the end of it. The Republican knuckle draggers and their sycophants would want them locked up and removed from office immediatelh

Have u seen Trump say to that interviewer "it is what it is" when asked about the Covid 19 death toll? The man has no register for human suffering and no understanding of grief. 500,000 Americans could die in the next couple of months and all Trump would talk about is how nobody likes him, the "radical left" and his ratings. Those deaths aren't real to him...they are just numbers to analyze and prod over...they aren't people to him.

And part of me thinks he gets off on knowing he can let so many people die...especially people in Blue states who don't support them. Trump doesn't act like a politician...but more like a vengeful god who lets people suffer if they don't entrust him to fix the problems he's created

The media has effectively normalized the CV19 death/infection rate....and chalking mass death to just "incompetence" helps that agenda. It's like handlinv somebody like Jeffery Dahmer with kid gloves even though you know he's dangerous and unhinged . That's what Trump wanted....for everyone to eventually be worn down and weary that the amount of coronavirus deaths just comes and goes.

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
If even 10 people died of CV19 if Obama or Hillary were President....we would NEVER hear the end of it. The Republican knuckle draggers and their sycophants would want them locked up and removed from office immediatelh

Have u seen Trump say to that interviewer "it is what it is" when asked about the Covid 19 death toll? The man has no register for human suffering and no understanding of grief. 500,000 Americans could die in the next couple of months and all Trump would talk about is how nobody likes him, the "radical left" and his ratings. Those deaths aren't real to him...they are just numbers to analyze and prod over...they aren't people to him.

And part of me thinks he gets off on knowing he can let so many people die...especially people in Blue states who don't support them. Trump doesn't act like a politician...but more like a vengeful god who lets people suffer if they don't entrust him to fix the problems he's created

The media has effectively normalized the CV19 death/infection rate....and chalking mass death to just "incompetence" helps that agenda. It's like handlinv somebody like Jeffery Dahmer with kid gloves even though you know he's dangerous and unhinged . That's what Trump wanted....for everyone to eventually be worn down and weary that the amount of coronavirus deaths just comes and goes.
He’s despicable, but not nearly competent enough to be considered the greatest mass murdered ever. Hyperbole usually just discredits whatever valid argument you’re trying to make.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yea Americans are BEYOND too far gone now.
Never though I'd see the day when 160,000 Americans dying in 4-5 months from Donald Trump's criminal negligence was considered a non-factor.

September 12th, 2001....it was "Never Forget" and this country went to war for 20 years over 2,996 people in Iraq and Afghanistan.

2020. We have a 9/11 number of deaths every two days and nobody cares.
Trump's ineptitude as a leader has made America a PLAGUE STATE.
Ameeicans can't even travel out of the country now and our passports are worthless.
The rest of the world has dealt with this seemigly better.
This country has idiots who think sending their kids back to school in the midsts of a global pandemic is honorable or even something to aspire towards.

:francis:

Mass Death and Fascism seems to be the easiest way for America to fall from grace.