Could Shuri replace Tony as Iron Man?

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Or the Iron Panther?

I know they are kinda setting Peter up as Tony's padawan but he's Spiderman and he has his own legacy. I think Shuri has more freedom to fill the spot since she's a supporting character. She's just as smart if not smarter than Peter and Tony and she's the princess of one of the richest countries in the Marvel universe.
83fd4433cb72056b3aab3e2cfd08ec15.jpg

6596e86d5c1696b29255528af1ffdeaf.jpg

She's filled in for her brother before too

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
She would take up the mantle of BP before Iron Man especially now that they had Riri Williams as Ironheart.
I was looking up stuff about comics Shuri vs movie Shuri and the comics version isn't the head of Wakandas tech like in the movie. Shuri in the comics is a historian. I read that they kinda merged Riri and Shuri to get the MCU Shuri.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
No.

Shuri, as the PRINCESS of Wakanda has a duty to her Wakandan people and society. The elders of Wakanda frown HARSHLY upon of even T’Challa mixing so much into outside affairs, which is why his time as an actual Avenger was revealed to be him spying on them and gathering their weaknesses (Comic Canon)

Shuri would have almost no reason to fight alongside the Avengers or really anyone if Wakandan safety isn’t directly involved. By her comic book characterization, she’s even slightly more pro Wakanda and xenophobic than T’Challa himself.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
It kinda seems like they made a amalgamation of Shuri and Ironheart to get her character for the movies. I think with BP ending with them touching down in Oakland to mingle with black folk state-side, she could end up crossing paths with Riri and be even more inspired to become Ironheart by seeing how brilliant she is with the tech.

I think that would be fukking dope.

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
It kinda seems like they made a amalgamation of Shuri and Ironheart to get her character for the movies. I think with BP ending with them touching down in Oakland to mingle with black folk state-side, she could end up crossing paths with Riri and be even more inspired to become Ironheart by seeing how brilliant she is with the tech.

I think that would be fukking dope.
Yeah that would be dope

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
If they ever introduce IronHeart she'll probably be a bedwench and be Spiderman's love interest.
She should get with Miles Morales imo. She could hook him up with the iron spider like Tony did Peter.

To answer your question, Shuri could replace iron man but I believe that the Black Panther armor with vibranium is already an upgrade so essentially she would be downgrading especially the king of the dead black panther that can turn invisible.