Could you live with yourself if you were a complete hypocrite?

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A girl (age 15) at the school I work at got hit on by this teenage boy (age 17) Told her she had a phat ... when she was working out for track and had on basketball shorts. Now, I know that might not seem like a big deal but this niguh goes around telling girls how they should respect themselves, watch how they dress, etc. He's sorta like this Al Sharpton, politcal activist type. But when he's not in public he's like alot teenage boys.

So this got me to thinking. Could you live with yourself if you were a complete hypocrite? You see it in the news all the time. From preacher to politicians. Married dude convincing everybody he loves his wife and is faithful. But in reality has so many side pieces which his wife doesn't know about.

They'll promote one thing but in their secret life, living the total opposite (Jesse Jackson counseling Bill Clinton for example). At the very least you would be a miserable person knowing you don't believe what you preach. I believe we're all hypocritical in some sense (I know I am at least). But could I live a complete lie? I don't know. I don't think I could but I can't say for certain. What about you?