Could you still kick it wit a nikka if he had rape accusations against him?

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Like if ol'boy was a dude you knew since way back, and I'm not talking about social media twitter shyt. I mean a full blown charge, that you ain't even find out from him but from some people around the situation .:francis:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
No.

While I haven’t had anyone close to me be accused, I’ve had other professionals i come into contact with be accused of exactly that or just being aggressive to women and it’s made me shy away from them.

Daps
Simps gon be mad but people lie. Men and women. No I wouldn't go out of my way to be friends with a dude accused of rape but if he was the homie, I would definitely hear him out and ascertain for myself who's telling the truth. If there's stuff in his story that ain't making sense, he gotta go. But if I believe he's being lied on, I'll stand with him.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
You asking these weird nikkas this question
While a known rapist who was molested as a child
Runs rampant on here behind
“It’s comedy” and “Punctuation” :skip:
The same goof troop, problack militants that love our women so much but dap him and kee-kee with him:skip:
Yeah don’t expect much out of these cornballs and femcel weird bytches:dead:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
fukkkkkkkkkkk no, Hell nah.

Remember one of my guys when we were in our early 20s messed with a 15 year old. Dude was back petaling talking like “well well… I didn’t know”.

He knew and still messed with her

Didn’t look at his stupid ass the same ever again

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
If that’s really my nikka like that idc what they do but that reserved for a few