@Smashius Clay
@Lafarrakhan

:lupe:

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@FAH1223 I remember hearing a while back John Wall’s achilles wasn’t a full tear and he might not be out the whole season cause of that. Still a long way to go though. Jabari Parker kind of alludes to that.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
:beli:Its definitely not happening this season he has the crutch of a injury riddled season and the young guys brought in showing promise.....Leonsis doesn't give two fukks either way, until the season ticket holders take a stand and we all know most of them are not real fans and just in it for the clout chase....

might as well hop on the BKN train before they really take off:mjcry:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FAH1223 I remember hearing a while back John Wall’s achilles wasn’t a full tear and he might not be out the whole season cause of that. Still a long way to go though. Jabari Parker kind of alludes to that.

Jabari can come back but not for $20M :scust:
:beli:Its definitely not happening this season he has the crutch of a injury riddled season and the young guys brought in showing promise.....Leonsis doesn't give two fukks either way, until the season ticket holders take a stand and we all know most of them are not real fans and just in it for the clout chase....

might as well hop on the BKN train before they really take off:mjcry:

They called me up to buy partial plans for next season. I said no way, not until there's new leadership and the girl on the other line was really nice and was like "yeah, we're hearing that A LOT, I totally understand.."