Countdown to UFC 209: "You really gonna season chicken?"

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
You bugging, if he can deal with Khabib on the ground is TBD because Khabib is an animal but Ferguson is a slick grappler.
Dude coulda took Thomson back and RNC him at the end of round 2 but he didn't. Just weird. Thomson was just covering up on the ground.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any NYC brehs got a bar they usually watch UFC PPVs at? Don't usually watch ppvs at bars because of the crowds but I'm gonna be at the Thurman/Garcia fight that night and I'm hoping to catch at least the co-main/main somewhere once the boxing card is done.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Any NYC brehs got a bar they usually watch UFC PPVs at? Don't usually watch ppvs at bars because of the crowds but I'm gonna be at the Thurman/Garcia fight that night and I'm hoping to catch at least the co-main/main somewhere once the boxing card is done.

I completely forgot about Garcia/Thurman, thanks for the reminder breh

:mjlol: at Sage being all :krs: over some seasoned chicken

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Who we betting on crehs
I'm trying to get these bets in c'fore they move the lines

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Written by: Remi Se

UFC 209 has potential to be one of the best events of 2017. The card matches elite fighters from top to bottom, closing with two five round title fights (one being for an interim belt). So far this year, the highlight of any card has probably been Derrick Lewis’ post fight interview. The animosity between Tony Ferguson and Khabib Nurmagomedov; the intrigue of a title rematch after a draw; and a main card that will include multiple fighters who have competed for UFC gold all but guarantees that we should be in for some new highlights and stories. The

Bite sized breakdowns for the undercard –

Marcin Tybura vs Luis Henrique: These are two intriguing fresh names in the heavyweight division that could use new top ten talent. Tybura’s all-around ability, especially his agility at that size, is pretty astounding but he’ll have to mind his kicks because Henrique has looked like a submission machine.

Mirsad Bektic vs Darren Elkins: Bektic is on a tear through the featherweight division and looks to go 12-0 as a pro. He has improved every time out but Elkins represents his best test to date. Elkins losses have come exclusively to high level opponents, unfortunately Bektic likely fits that bill.

Iuri Alcantara vs Luke Sanders: Luke Sanders is a fighter to watch. His work outside of the UFC shows a tough grinder who is comfortable striking in the pocket to open up take down opportunities and submission chances from the ground. It’s no surprise that after just one UFC bout he gets a ranked opponent in Alcantara. Similar to Elkins, Alcantara’s losses are limited to high level opponents but I think Sanders fits that bill. This one is worth tuning in early for.

Mark Godbeer vs Daniel Spitz: It felt like Godbeer might have been used for re-establishing Todd Duffee. Now that Duffee is out and newcomer Spitz enters, it becomes a chance to see two newcomers and try to gauge where they land in the heavyweight division.

Click the link to read more and get the main card match ups: UFC 209 Preview

If anyone is interested in writing articles/pieces on my website please hit me up.

:salute: @storyteller

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Mo picks:

Got sugar losing

Reem wins by decision if it goes past a round, but his chin has been :patrice:.......Mark hunt is pissed so he will try to slouch him in the first regardless