COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
I seen a few clips of some random ppl in China coughing and spitting on the elevator buttons and wiping it all over....in the Hospital. So these geniuses think it's ok to infect the healthcare workers in the same hospital that's supposed to treat them.....fukking idiots...they deserve to get clapped for that n I'm a pacifist

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:troll: ǝɯɐuɹǝsn s,ԀO ɥʇᴉʍ ƃuoɹʍ s,ʇɐɥʍ
0CUJ5hr.png
:mindblown:

40790bf6c82af9f9b34938b3da46999b5b785b12.jpg

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
So you risking your life for some Chinese p*ssy?

nikkas is crazy

The chick is black, breh.

In anycase. I'm on holiday. p*ssy is fun but travelling and seeing the world. Is my first priority.

Plus Hong Kong is pretty safe. 56 cases 1 death Anyone whose been to mainland china in the last 14 days is quarantined.

Real talk...they should quarantine you for a couple weeks.

But the real question is why is your dumb ass risking going to Taiwan right now? You could end up sick or stuck there for days dealing with cancelled flights.

Unless I was coming from mainland china they would have no need to quarantine me. Plus the only cancelled flights were any going to mainland china.

As for why I went it was still seen as safe to fly and I planned this trip for my birthday and a reward to myself for a lot of hard work. Unless things were majorly crazy I saw no need to change my plans. And the airlines were of the same thinking.

In anycase Taiwan and a few other countries closed thier borders as a precaution Friday same as Hong Kong and as I'd flown into HK they would not let me into the country so I still get to have my holiday just in HK. So it still works out. I get reimbursed and a hotel overlooking the harbour until next sunday when I fly back.

People who live here have good humour about the situation.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The chick is black, breh.

In anycase. I'm on holiday. p*ssy is fun but travelling and seeing the world. Is my first priority.

Plus Hong Kong is pretty safe. 56 cases 1 death Anyone whose been to mainland china in the last 14 days is quarantined.

Unless I was coming from mainland china they would have no need to quarantine me. Plus the only cancelled flights were any going to mainland china.

As for why I went it was still seen as safe to fly and I planned this trip for my birthday and a reward to myself for a lot of hard work. Unless things were majorly crazy I saw no need to change my plans. And the airlines were of the same thinking.

In anycase Taiwan and a few other countries closed thier borders as a precaution Friday same as Hong Kong and as I'd flown into HK they would not let me into the country so I still get to have my holiday just in HK. So it still works out. I get reimbursed and a hotel overlooking the harbour until next sunday when I fly back.

People who live here have good humour about the situation.
Their is literally an international pandemic going on and your flying into the heart of the bio hazard zone for some p*ssy. Just call it what it is.

People in HK are literally going hysterical over the possibility of infected Chinese crossing the border into HK, but apparently they're all over-exaggerating.

I hope the ass was worth it breh.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I brought the professional mask that painters use with the filters. They still got a bunch of amazon. I also help with construction sometimes so itll come in handy regardless.