COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least with a wildfire you can SEE, HEAR, SMELL, FEEL it's a wildfire.

You can't see, smell, taste, hear, or feel this "wildfire" shiit until some doctor does a test to tell you, and by then you already exposed it to others.

We waiting to see what it does in Africa, especially since Ethiopia is not closing it's hub airport to China. If Arab folks in Iran, UAE and Lebanon are catching cases, then we have to wonder if North Africans will get it.

So far nothing in Latin America either.

yea man.. and @Cynic

I actually think that’s a bad thing, there being no “cases” in Africa .. with the amount of Chinese that travel to and from the continent to do business.. and the lack of testing labs they even have capable to test for NCov19 (shyt the us only has 3 states that can test currently because of faulty test kits from the cdc) AND bullshyt rumours running around that “African blood” makes you immune...

I’d be willing to bet millions that there are dozens, if not hundreds of undiagnosed cases in pockets of Africa that could spread rapidly soon because ppl aren’t prepared and may not be taking it seriously

the best thing would be to identify early cases and their recent contacts and try to contain the local outbreak. So far this has only happened in Egypt

Some African countries at risk for the new coronavirus aren’t prepared

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea man.. and @Cynic

I actually think that’s a bad thing, there being no “cases” in Africa .. with the amount of Chinese that travel to and from the continent to do business.. and the lack of testing labs they even have capable to test for NCov19 (shyt the us only has 3 states that can test currently because of faulty test kits from the cdc) AND bullshyt rumours running around that “African blood” makes you immune...

I’d be willing to bet millions that there are dozens, if not hundreds of undiagnosed cases in pockets of Africa that could spread rapidly soon because ppl aren’t prepared and may not be taking it seriously

the best thing would be to identify early cases and their recent contacts and try to contain the local outbreak. So far this has only happened in Egypt

Egypt case turned out to be a negative

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even know what's real or fake with this virus shyt anymore. :francis:
I think it’s a drill.. you can see a sign that says “exercises” in English towards the middle/end of the vid. I think it’s the ccp showing the public that they have a system in place and if ppl don’t comply with quarantine, and travel restrictions they have a structured way of detaining them and not putting officials at risk.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea man.. and @Cynic

Well I'm looking at the low European numbers so perhaps there's hope ?

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This and combined with Iran's cases clearly show that this virus is deadly to all races and ethnicity.

This seems to be recent but then again Italy is the only European country to sign the belt and road. So perhaps they have more exposure ?

I'm keeping a close eye on UK and German numbers.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The city filed a request on Friday afternoon to halt the plan to house 30 to 50 people who tested positive for the coronavirus at the state-owned Fairview Developmental Center until the 109-acre center — which sits next to several residential neighborhoods — is determined suitable for the quarantine and safeguards are put in place to protect the neighboring community.

Hmmm at the bolded... up to 50 POSTIVE cases being quarantined in Costa Mesa, California..

On the low.. the City of Costa Mesa has filed a suit against the CDC, the US government and the state of CA.

it’s some funny shyt happening...

Judge halts plan to house coronavirus patients in Costa Mesa — for now

Last edited: