COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Between 100k to 200k in deaths? That means they're are expecting this shyt to be all year.

Italy's death toll wasn't even projected to be that high.

Something is off.

US has a much greater population than Italy.

US is at 647 deaths in the last 24 hours, and it is still warming up. The daily death toll of America will eclipse all other countries at its peak.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah hold his feet to the fire. He doesn't get to call this a hoax and waste valuable time that could have been spent preparing for this crisis and then get out there and pretend now that he was on top of this from the beginning while putting blame everywhere but himself. Hell he keeps trying to blame Obama. Barack been gone for nearly 4 years but Trump trying to blame him. They need to be calling this fool out every single day so he knows he can't lie with impunity.
Yep, I wish every other question to him was about his initial response. Let the doctors give advice and every time he steps to the mic there should be reporters just drilling him with previous statements and tweets he's made. It should be to the point where he kicks reporters out for holding him accountable.

Daps
Yep, I wish every other question to him was about his initial response. Let the doctors give advice and every time he steps to the mic there should be reporters just drilling him with previous statements and tweets he's made. It should be to the point where he kicks reporters out for holding him accountable.

Yep.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Between 100k to 200k in deaths? That means they're are expecting this shyt to be all year.

Italy's death toll wasn't even projected to be that high.

Something is off.

Gonna be a lot more deaths than that. Those numbers are their best case scenario. If everything goes right, according to their words. Well, things aren’t going right. I wouldn’t be surprised if those numbers were doubled at the very least. The fall is going to be brutal.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
People don’t realize a simple blood test can go a long way. I give Hogan props tho. He been on top of this. Hopefully this state lockdown will make a huge difference in the next week or two. I feel bad for people in other states who lack local leadership on this. Honestly my biggest concern right now is all those folks from NY and NJ fleeing down here
That I-95/495 might bring maximum fukkery to PG County if it isn't handled correctly. I ain't the type to :mjpls: other people in the time of crisis but that could be really bad.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Gonna be a lot more deaths than that. Those numbers are their best case scenario. If everything goes right, according to their words. Well, things aren’t going right. I would be surprised if those numbers were doubled at the very least. The fall is going to be brutal.
The words "Everything goes right" are the key words. I don't have that much faith in Americans :snoop: Lets hope they are overestimating the low end, for our own sakes.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Gonna be a lot more deaths than that. Those numbers are their best case scenario. If everything goes right, according to their words. Well, things aren’t going right. I wouldn’t be surprised if those numbers were doubled at the very least. The fall is going to be brutal.

doesnt even have to be all year, just imagine 2,000 deaths a day would equal like 60k in a month

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Real shyt. If everybody that has the ability to stay home actually does it for a few weeks a big difference could be made. What we are seeing are the results of the past few weeks where mad people didn’t take this serious. Still traveling, partying, etc. Not to mention our incompetent government. We coulda been at the peak by now. Now I think that peak is at least two weeks away and much of that is determined by the state your in

Thank you.

Cats want to examine the causality of heart disease (smoking, eating bullshyt, not exercising....basically, bad decisions) then talk about how COVID-19 is overwhelming the health care system and fukking up the economy....without looking at the causality as to why that happened. Which was, bad decisions.

Like this shyt is just, magically happening over here. Like our numbers ain't the polar opposite of South Korea.

Fred.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Got it. That makes sense. They be reporting 700,000 cases, 35,000 dead so it makes you :picard:
Nahh, we have no idea how many people actually dies in China, the numbers could be a lot worse than we think, shyt the numbers here aren't real either, tbh, and that's not conspiracy theory shyt, that's just looking at what happened in PR, and how they low ball it just to make it seem like it's not as bad as we think. I'm not saying fukkface's administration is the first to do this, for all we know, every one does it, but the precautions that fukkface is taking, with how solely focused he is on economy, it's probably even worse than we know.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Yea that's why you gotta be careful who you get your news from right now. The media has their own agenda. This is the first time in a while they've had center stage and they're not about to waste it. This is pretty much their superbowl right now. If they gotta give you misleading and dangerous info just to keep you tuned in, they're gonna do it. The numbers they were giving us were always some bullshyt.

Again, that's not to make light of the people who've passed away. But just to inform people that they need to stay hip to the media's tactics and keep a level head. The media has never had our best interest at heart and they never will. That's why they lost their hold on the public. All they do is feed us poison.

People talking about "well if they have to sensationalize to get people to take this serious, so be it"....man hell nah. When has it ever been wise to induce panic in a time of crisis?.....that's exactly why we got families eating cup of noodles for dinner and wiping their asses with newspaper. Cause dumbasses panicked and cleared out the store shelves. Now people can't even give their kids a heathy meal. Because the news has all these sheep really believing the world is gonna end.

We all need to take precautions so we don't compromise the vulnerable people around us. But we also need to stop letting these devil's in the media get in our heads so easily. Take a step back and look at shyt from a broader perspective. Right now it's important that we stay strong. Not only for ourselves but for our families. You gotta be the anchor for your people.

Exactly, people still believing the media parroting the government and CDC? Blaming the general public for their shortcomings? Nah fukk that. Protect yourself and your people, who gives a fukk what they think? They have failed everyone

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
US has a much greater population than Italy.

US is at 647 deaths in the last 24 hours, and it is still warming up. The daily death toll of America will eclipse all other countries at its peak.

Yeah US will be doing crazy numbers . Already near 700 and its just barely ramping up . When this shyt is full fledged, there will be thousands dropping a day

Brehs, i dont think we'll be back to "normal" in a while