Cowboy fans. Trust me when I tell you this. If you only check the box score and not watch the games, you'll feel ten times better.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It's not worth the heart ache.

Then you won't be compelled to watch the sports talk shows on Monday. You will be more productive. And when they lose, it wont sit with you for days.

I stopped watching 2 weeks ago.

The game looked close, but if they win or lose it wont affect me :blessed:

edit. Do what I'm doing and boycott until they reach the NFC title game.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
They lost. I don’t feel emotionally drained. I check the box score.. and I see Cee Dee had 11 catches, no TD’s and a fumble.

They sacked Dak 5 times. The defense gave up 28 points. Well I already know they won’t win unless the defense ONLY give up between 0 - 17 points. Unless the Offense scores 30 or more.

When Diggs got hurt I knew the season was over.

But I hate Jerry Jones.

My day was way more productive as well. :blessed:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Right about now, fellow cowboys fans are either avoiding the sports talk media cycle today or use it to help them sulk in misery :mjlol:

The will hold on to the good take always and by Wednesday optimism will start to go back to normal levels.

But since I didn’t watch, I’m unbothered. :blessed:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Not saying this about the OP but I've seen at least 5 tweets from Cowboys fans or media folks saying something along the lines of "the Cowboys played well and got a billion yards, gotta feel good going forward" or "Dak played lights out." Since when do we give out moral victories to so called SB contenders? The Cowboys had multiple chances to win that game and failed. Your QB made at least two critical, bone headed mistakes (stepping out of bounds on the 2-point conversion, not spiking the ball towards the end of the game). The Eagles literally imploded for much of the last minute of that game too. They were trying to hand that game away, literally. I'd feel sick about that loss if I was a Cowboys fan whether I watched it or looked at the boxscore.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Not saying this about the OP but I've seen at least 5 tweets from Cowboys fans or media folks saying something along the lines of "the Cowboys played well and got a billion yards, gotta feel good going forward" or "Dak played lights out." Since when do we give out moral victories to so called SB contenders? The Cowboys had multiple chances to win that game and failed. Your QB made at least two critical, bone headed mistakes (stepping out of bounds on the 2-point conversion, not spiking the ball towards the end of the game). The Eagles literally imploded for much of the last minute of that game too. They were trying to hand that game away, literally. I'd feel sick about that loss if I was a Cowboys fan whether I watched it or looked at the boxscore.

This is every year. Every year since 2007.

The Tony Romo era coupled with social media has been the worst thing that ever happened to this team. For all the hype surrounding Taylor Swift and the Chiefs…. Been there done that.

IMG-3700.webp

And this will never end. Dallas will probably finish 12-5 or 11-4 and lose in the divisional round again.