Cowboys used film showing Dak Prescott footage of Carson Wentz hoping that it would make him better

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Wentz is waaaaaaay more physically gifted than Dak, so doing this makes no sense. He has zero chance of emulating what Wentz is able to do. Doesn't have the arm strength or agility

It's like showing a bus driver a clip of a formula 1 driver and saying drive your bus like that.

There's lots of Alex Smith and Trent Dilfer video out there that could actually be helpful for him.

Highlights the cowboys poor coaching issues imo
Goddamn you just let everyone have it :pachaha:

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So your telling your starting QB, who earned his spot by winning football games and getting you to the playoffs, something you rarely did while paying his predecessor an enormous amount of money, that the QB whose team he plays against and stands in the way of him winning the division 2x a year, is basically better than him after y’all both been in the league only 3 years...:skip:

Best thing I’ve ever done is say fukk the NFL, but I ain’t mad at y’all players get ya money and shut it down for 2020.

Last edited:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
While I'm not a fan of the comment/opinion he made....

I actually think Dak can and will be a solid quarterback. Don't think his rookie year was a fluke. With the team he has around him now (yeah I know it's offseason),

he can win and win big...

:yeshrug:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
He died PAWGING sad to say. I can’t use him as an example.

Breh...he was married to his 1st wife for 20 years.

She hit him with a false DV accusation, they divorced after that.

471040EB00000578-5154329-image-m-53_1512618267911.jpg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I'm not a fan of the comment/opinion he made....

I actually think Dak can and will be a solid quarterback. Don't think his rookie year was a fluke. With the team he has around him now (yeah I know it's offseason),

he can win and win big...

:yeshrug:
With what WRs?