CP3 Finally Going To The Conference Finals

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
but he been in the league for 13 years, no excuses
Yeah, it's a complete coincidence he immediately made the Conference Finals the moment he was actually on a great & healthy team.

Westbrook going out in the 1st round two straight years doesn't have anything to do with KD leaving. He's actually been a "choker" all along.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah, it's a complete coincidence he immediately made the Conference Finals the moment he was actually on a great & healthy team.

Westbrook going out in the 1st round two straight years doesn't have anything to do with KD leaving. He's actually been a "choker" all along.

Lol you notice the stupidity in these narratives

Daps

Lol you notice the stupidity in these narratives
sarcastic03.gif

Don't start this shyt now. Less-heralded players on worse teams have made the WCF in the time he's been in the league. Don't try and sweep his chokes in the postseason under the rug. The majority of top-end PGs would've made it to the WCF on this Houston squad.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
sarcastic03.gif

Don't start this shyt now. Less-heralded players on worse teams have made the WCF in the time he's been in the league. Don't try and sweep his chokes in the postseason under the rug. The majority of top-end PGs would've made it to the WCF on this Houston squad.

Majority of top-end PG's wouldn't have done what CP3 did in Game 5 vs Utah tho. And you still can't even say what a great stretch for CP3 or nothing all you can do is hate by saying he carried Harden :francis: so much for unbiased huh? If Curry would have done that to New Orleans what would your response had been? I know it wouldn't have been he carried anybody it would be your usual GSW dikk licking.

Daps
Majority of top-end PG's wouldn't have done what CP3 did in Game 5 vs Utah tho..
:heh:

Of course, they would.
And you still can't even say what a great stretch for CP3 or nothing all you can do is hate by saying he carried Harden :francis: so much for unbiased huh?
Let me ask you this - if you weren't a fan of the Rockets, would you think it's reasonable to point out all the excuse-making folks have made for CP3's shortcomings in the postseason?
If Curry would have done that to New Orleans what would your response had been? I know it wouldn't have been he carried anybody it would be your usual GSW dikk licking.
:dwillhuh:

What the fukk does this even mean? The difference is Curry's already proven himself in the postseason, CP3 hasn't.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
:heh:

Of course, they would.

Let me ask you this - if you weren't a fan of the Rockets, would you think it's reasonable to point out all the excuse-making folks have made for CP3's shortcomings in the postseason?

:dwillhuh:

What the fukk does this even mean? The difference is Curry's already proven himself in the postseason, CP3 hasn't.

I know the failures are gonna be highlighted especially when CP3 hasn't won the ultimate prize. But not even an I don't fukk wit CP3 but I got to hand it to him that was an epic performance. I mean I see shyt like that all the time. But you who are supposed to be this basketball enthusiast, this basketball aficionado can't even look past your hate to acknowledge a great performance in the 4th quarter of a close out game :francis:

And if the Rockets go on to do what I know they are capable of then that will be a career defining moment for CP3.

Daps
But you who are supposed to be this basketball enthusiast, this basketball aficionado can't even look past your hate to acknowledge a great performance in the 4th quarter of a close out game :francis:.
Until CP3 actually proves himself in the postseason (it's not over yet), I won't be acknowledging anything. Players of his experience/caliber don't get acknowledgment for just starting something, or having a "great performance" against a rookie-led team in the second round. Not when that performance doesn't even begin to negate all their underperformances in past postseasons.

:manny:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
sarcastic03.gif

Your agenda is getting tired

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
It’s his time to set his legacy and Harden to change the narrative of his play in the playoffs. I don’t see them winning but he and Harden can’t shyt the bed or things might get spooky in Houston.