CP3 Just Disrespected Andre Roberson Something Serious ( Update pg.10)

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah man seriously how can you be that bad of a shooter as a SG and getting paid all that money to do nothing but work on your game? I seriously know guys who can shoot better than him,this dude air balls free throws on the REGULAR
no excuse

I would understand if he was a 7 footer (with huge hands) who his role is to play defense inside and grab rebounds. but this dude is 6'6/6'7 SHOOTING guard. It doesn't make sense.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
no excuse

I would understand if he was a 7 footer (with huge hands) who his role is to play defense inside and grab rebounds. but this dude is 6'6/6'7 SHOOTING guard. It doesn't make sense.

I don't understand it,he might legit be the worst SG to ever play(shooting wise)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Id like to see the thunder close games with George at the 2, melo 3, Patterson at 4 so they can have offense at every position.

this lineup will work against every team except GS unfortunately. so roberson has to play. Maybe the pistons give up bradley for roberson and a 1st round pick at the deadline

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
no excuse

Roberson was a PF in high school and college at Colorado.