Crazy How Kevin Durant Ended LeBron's Career

Discussion in 'The Coliseum' started by Stick Up Kid, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Raw Lyrics

Raw Lyrics Sunset Park Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Brooklyn
    Coli Cash:
    $345700.00

That's because they share the glory
    You're forgetting to add that there were LESS teams back then, and as a result talent was more concentrated amongst a few teams. Bird needed that stacked team to compete with Philly and LA and later Detroit.

LeBron helped bring the "join-up with friends" concept, to a whole new level. Durant took the blueprint and did it better.

I'm not mad at Durant.

2. Raw Lyrics

Raw Lyrics Sunset Park Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Brooklyn
    Coli Cash:
    $345700.00

LeBron has two fewer championships without Bosh. He deserves a lot of credit for what he brought to those heat teams.

If Bosh doesn't make the Hall of Fame it's because his career was cut short due to illness NOT because he wasn't on a trajectory towards the Hall - He was most certainly on his way to being a hall of famer.

Let's not be disingenuous in our arguments.

3. HandyWithTheSteel

HandyWithTheSteel Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Are you retarded? :dahell:

You the one re-writing history. Lebron joined a 17-65 Cavs and took them to the Finals 4 years with no help.

Kobe joined a 53-29 Lakers that just added Shaq. Dude was carried from the get-go. :mjlol:

Lebron spent the first 7 years of career carrying trash teams in Cleveland. He got dealt a bad hand :francis:

Originalman and JahBuhLun dapped this.
  4. MooseMouthMthafuga

MooseMouthMthafuga Veteran

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Ex-fukkin-xactly.....thanks for proving my point.Nobody wanted to play with him in Cleveland.They didn't have the assets to build a legit/dominant team around him.The Cavs were always overachiever/underdog status when it came to being bonafide championship contenders.The NBA marketing machine needed Bron to meet championship glory.The move to the Heat was brilliant.He got the championship glory storyline & Cleveland stacked assets by winning the draft 3 out of 4 years.The only year they didn't get the #1 pick while Bron was away---The Anthony Davis draft, But the NBA owned the Hornets/Pelicans at the time, and hooked themselves up to support the move to New Orleans.The Matrix has you, breh

Originalman, Izanami and JahBuhLun dapped this.
  5. Stick Up Kid

Stick Up Kid Veteran WOAT

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Newark NJ
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

none of those guys are held to the esteem as LeBron, and they didnt create this superteam formula.

6. Illeye buckmatic

Illeye buckmatic I Don't Stunt I Regulate Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    A Buckeye State Of Mind
    Coli Cash:
    $11125953.00

But you're stating that Bron's career is over and ge should retire since he's not winning anymore titles. Those guys are stars as well without being in a better position then bron so why shouldn't they retire:jbhmm: We're not discussing indivual legacies we're talking winning chips so their individual esteem compared to bron shouldn't matter:mjpls:

Originalman, bxrfan and THE MACHINE dapped this.
  7. Stick Up Kid

Stick Up Kid Veteran WOAT

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Newark NJ
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Ok, i see you playing stupid.

you know what i mean, and its exactly the original post got 50+ daps, and numerous PM's from posters privately agreeing with me in fear of being associated with me.

8. Illeye buckmatic

Illeye buckmatic I Don't Stunt I Regulate Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    A Buckeye State Of Mind
    Coli Cash:
    $11125953.00

No your post is stupid you lying fakkit:mjlol: Nobody is pming you because the shyt isn't even that serious:deadmanny: The fact you think bron should just retire because the warriors is running the league is stupid since he's still a top 3 player in the league. If one of the best players in the league should retire why shouldn't the rest of the non warriors players retire since they're not winning shyt either?

bxrfan dapped this.
  9. Boesky

Boesky Top Rankin

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

lol that goofy shyt really did get 50 daps. Ya'll can never complain about "Bron stans, ya'll" again...

10. HandyWithTheSteel

HandyWithTheSteel Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Like a therapy session for Kobe stans to console each other that Lebron is higher than him on the GOAT list.

:mjgrin:

Originalman dapped this.
  11. Izanami

Izanami Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

A lot of revisionist history when it comes to KD move to the Warriors. Ignoring the fact that he had them dead to rights in the WCF up 3-1 and coughed it due to his poor play. The narrative has changed like u can't win with Russ but KD played poorly in those close out games.

12. McPiff

McPiff #classics.

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Waves at the cool table.
    Coli Cash:
    $172064.00

:mjlol: looking at the quality posting of some of these fakkits; i highly doubt it

13. Marc Spector

Marc Spector Bet yall didnt know i had a fake arm, i lost it,

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The Milky Way
    Coli Cash:
    $250500.00

Theyre lazy and arrogant this season (for good reason) but they wont lose a 7 game series to anyone. Especially with Durant who can close on anyone.

god shamgod dapped this.
  14. Gil Scott-Heroin

Gil Scott-Heroin Hall of Fame

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

[​IMG]

15. Gil Scott-Heroin

Gil Scott-Heroin Hall of Fame

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

The revisionist history is actually the notion he played "poorly". He shot poorly over that period, that doesn't necessarily mean he played poorly. What a lot of y'all fail to realize is that over Games 5-7, that Warriors squad were basically playing at the peak of their abilities, and virtually no team in NBA history would've been able to beat them over that stretch.

Which is why it's unfair to crucify that OKC squad for losing that series, when every other team in history would've too.