Crazy how people want to do all these types of fasts or other shortcuts to lose weight get in shape instead of just doing the simple

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Energy expenditure>energy intake
Just fukking workout hit the gym or do it at home /run outside

Cardio or lifting/body weight exercises

Shameful lazy shyt nikkas tryna gameshark their way out of this :unimpressed:
and obviously it ain’t working because portable earthquakes non fit people numbers are increasing

Its possible to enjoy ya food and be in shape by putting the work in.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People have known for 100 years what the way to lose weight is.
Consume fewer calories than you burn. It's that simple. It's not easy, but it's simple.

If there's one giant phony thing in the gym, it's this idea that you have to do all these different exercises.
Squat, deadlift, hip thrust, leg press, bench press, incline press, decline press, barbell curls, EZ bar curls, wide grip, narrow grip, underhand lat pulldowns, overhand lat pulldowns....how many more?

It's mostly a waste of time. Pick a handful of good ones -- most likely the compound movements -- and move on.

You don't have to "shock" the muscle by changing your exercise. That's (mostly) a myth. Muscles grow when they're under stress. And 99.9999% of the time, the way you introduce new stress is progressive overload. For the elite of the elite, the Mr Olympia's and such...maybe there's a benefit to tweaking an exercise because you're trying to sculpt your body to the tiniest detail to win a competition. But for everyone else, it's nonsense. And even the best bodybuilders themselves do the same exercises for 12-15...20 years.

And it's the same story with all these cardio fads. Aerobics in the 80s, Tae Bo in the 90s, Zumba in the 2000s...whatever. It's all about increasing your heart rate so you're burning calories. There isn't a secret exercise. They all function by doing the same thing. You're just choosing the one you enjoy.

People think variety and more is better when it comes to losing weight and building muscle and that's just not true, the vast majority of the time.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Americans eat too much. Exercise is a great way to keep your heart healthy. But smaller portion sizes and changing the types of foods you eat go way further. Eating the things you like, just less frequently and with smaller portions, is much more sustainable than trendy exercises and diets.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Everyone can’t be a bald alcoholic with a fast metabolism

But your overall point I get
You sound salty as fukk calling me a bald(like me being bald when I’m not right now would be a bad thing)alcoholic :umad:
Fast metabolism? I workout 5-6 days a week I’m 33 if I didn’t put the work in I’d probably be fat like you :huhldup:

Also drinking alchol slows down metabolism so if I was drinking every day like you are suggesting this wouldn’t be working at all for me. Go better yourself kay 😘

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Fasting & Keto are incredible ways to drop weight. I’ve had quick success with both
:yeshrug:
I tried eating a keto pizza from costco once.I threw that shyt out after 1 bite :scust: and fasting? Nah that’s crazy I aint muslim I aint doing no ramadah
Wack ass tactics I can enjoy my food without all that rah rah because I just push myself hard when I work out.

Then just vape weed and enjoy the good food :ahh:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol the excuse is sexier than the truth. Nikkas want to say high blood pressure,cholesterol, knock knees run in the family when the problem is that nobody runs or any other physical activity in the family

:flabbynsick: :martin:

Standing on business

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I tried eating a keto pizza from costco once.I threw that shyt out after 1 bite :scust: and fasting? Nah that’s crazy I aint muslim I aint doing no ramadah
Wack ass tactics I can enjoy my food without all that rah rah because I just push myself hard when I work out.

Then just vape weed and enjoy the good food :ahh:

Meat and most Green vegetables have very low carbs so you can still eat good. Any premade food advertised as Keto will most likely taste like shyt.