Crazy how Shaq like Giannis is around the rim

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
To me at least. His play style down low reminds me of Shaq so much, he literally brawls in there and just goes up and slams

Like look at this shyt

And in this highlight reel it’s almost as if he’s not just trying to dunk but he’s actively trying to get contact,

Now look at diesel

Giannis is one of the few players I see that consistently just verts off in the post and leaps over people’s heads so consistently just think about the amount of posters he’s racked up this season, like he’s been slamming on so many people It looks quite normal

In terms of big men he’s the closest to Shaq I’ve really seen (when I expected that out of deandre jordan)

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know what you mean. He’s not quite as unbelievable as Shaq was and Shaq’s Footwork is mad underrated, especially for his size.

But Greek legit has that aura of unstoppable in the paint where he’s an almost automatic bucket down there. If he was around in the 90s and early 2000s, Greek would fit in perfect. He’s really tough and physical but a super creative finisher. He’d be making centers back then look like they’re standing still.