St louis
I see the bootleg pimp nikka
that post here got followers.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Is this in Miami? I hear that shyt alot out there. Scumbags, mentally ill brehs and homeless people going wild on the women. My cuban homegirl said three brehs approached her while she was jogging and kept asking "why is your booty so bouncy?" Ngl her shyt super phat but that's some shyt you keep to yourself.

I pray for brehs in the age of the BBL having uncontrolled hormones..

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Weird or not, it's still not illegal and he doesn't have to stop just because they ask him to.

And I doubt they would have thought to call the police on a white dude. Probably wouldn't even have been offended.

What is it with y'all and this inferiority complex when it comes to white men? :why: I can assure you, women have smoke for perverted cac men, too.

Daps
So if she's arab then shouldn't this be remade to PAA(rab)G?
Is this in Miami? I hear that shyt alot out there. Scumbags, mentally ill brehs and homeless people going wild on the women. My cuban homegirl said three brehs approached her while she was jogging and kept asking "why is your booty so bouncy?" Ngl her shyt super phat but that's some shyt you keep to yourself.

I pray for brehs in the age of the BBL having uncontrolled hormones..
I want to go to Miami. Are these guys ruining it for the rest of us?

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I want to go to Miami. Are these guys ruining it for the rest of us?
nah.. i feel like most women are good about sorting out creeps vs regular dudes. brehs really just got to take a moment, breathe, accept that the girl is bad, and keep it low key. i've definitely been tested. i was at senor frogs and this bad ass rihanna looking chick put her legs on the bar. i couldn't stop glancing but i'll be damned if i pull my phone out or say some creep shyt LOL. :whew:

Daps
nah.. i feel like most women are good about sorting out creeps vs regular dudes. brehs really just got to take a moment, breathe, accept that the girl is bad, and keep it low key. i've definitely been tested. i was at senor frogs and this bad ass rihanna looking chick put her legs on the bar. i couldn't stop glancing but i'll be damned if i pull my phone out or say some creep shyt LOL. :whew:
Cool. I think I’d lose my nerve over all the dime Latinas and black women, though.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Whoever gots the mods on me is a whole bytch.

This chic inflated her ass specifically for attention so stop capping.

Whether it's an IG thot, a cop or a McDonald's clerk, we need the right to record people in public, even if they dont want to be recorded.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Whoever gots the mods on me is a whole bytch.

This chic inflated her ass specifically for attention so stop capping.

Whether it's an IG thot, a cop or a McDonald's clerk, we need the right to record people in public, even if they dont want to be recorded.

:what:

That aint cool breh,you should not be filming random people.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
This was mad weird to watch. Way dude was even talking was creepy lol.