Critics aren't in love with "Starboy" ...that means its a classic

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Could have really be something else if it was like 12 songs.

I'm not into pop like some of these dudes on here, so I had to ask myself a few times, "Why am I listening to this shyt?" when certain songs came on. It's all good tho, cause that skip button is a BEAST
:salute:

It's some piff on the album tho, just not some masterpiece or work rivaling Michael Jackson's best stuff like some of the Abel dikkriders will tell you on this site.

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
remember when delusional weaknd stans thought he was gonna return to hob sound after all this pop garbage :laff:
The man always gave the indictation that he would try to do shyt like this. One of his biggest hits is the Hills.

He knows he can make the music his diehards like that'll blow now all the while trying other shyt so :manny:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Never was a fan of the Weeknd but I can play this all the way through, only skipping one or two tracks depending on my mood

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
18 tracks is way too much.

I prefer Brunos album
The fact that he's even compared to Bruno is laughable.

Abel is gone.

I've listened to pretty shytty albums without skipping a track. The fact that I couldn't even get through an album of an artist who was in my top 5 just a few years back without skipping tracks is kinda sad.

It's hard for people from the hood to not sell out for the fame if they have the chance, it's also hard for anyone regardless background to leave money on the table :yeshrug:. The only people I see fukking with this are people with very limited knowledge of modern music, outside of hiphop and very commercial RnB/pop.