Critique my work out regimen

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Just tryna see wat the The Gym thinks,A year ago i was 245 at 5'9.5,decided i didnt wanna b bout that life now,fast foward n now at an ok 197,was at 190 beginning of april but decided to take month off,I basically used the same routine the whole year,tweaked it slightly hear n there,added squats n DL's about 4 months ago,but this was it
Mon,Wed,Fri-Upper Body

Tues,Thurs,Sat-Cardio,until i incorporated added squats n Dl's

my upper body workout basically revolves around alot of supersetting,my friend said i was doin too much,but i bleav that helped wit my weight loss n strength gain since i basically been in a cutting phase since i started :sadcam:
i do my whole work out from home..

warm up is stretching and 4 sets of 25 push ups
I do 4 sets of this
(50lb dumbell)10 isolated bicep curls per hand,n without resting
12 dumbell tricep extensions,n still without resting
10 wrist curls,n finally
(75lbs dumbell)12 one arm dumbell rows
i do the whole thing for 4 sets

Then I do 4 sets of this
(50lb dumbells)20 sitting alternating hammer curls,rest about 10 seconds,then
10 over head presses,rest another 10 seconds
10 arnold presses per hand,and with no rest
16-20 shrugs

Next I also do 4 sets on the curl bar
(110lbs on curl)10 military press,and then with out resting
10 bent over rows,this time I rest about 30 seconds and den
6-8 behing your head military presses,dont know actual name,rest 10 secs
5-7 upright rows

I finish it off with 4 sets of bench press,5-8 of watever weight i can handle :sadcam: by then its about 2 and 1/2 hours in so my body is too beat o go hard on bench :dead:

lower body days goes as follow
stretch for 10 mins
4 sets of about 14-20 jumping squats
4 sets of
squats with 145lb on bar :sadcam: i kno it looks stupid,but i dont have spotter or rack :damn: and anymore weight and i wont b able to bring it back up over my head :noah:
4 sets 0f
deadlifts with 245lbs on bar,12reps,i'd go higher in wieght but thats all the weight i have :noah:
top that off with 15-20 mins of running
so what u guys think??? im pretty happy with the gains ive made,considering they always tell me you cant loose wieght and gain muscle at same time.Any questions you guys might have on why i do it this way or w/e,ask.
and supps i use are :
now foods isolated whey
animal pak
fish oil
zinc

SonichuCWC

You dang dirty trolls
Daps
Reppin
Ruckersville, VA
Do your cardio on the days you don't lift breh, and make sure you're only doing dynamic stretching to warm up and then static to cool down.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
your routine could use some work bro

you have the same number of exercises for your biceps as you do for your back. your biceps are a tiny muscle, your back is huge.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
your routine could use some work bro

you have the same number of exercises for your biceps as you do for your back. your biceps are a tiny muscle, your back is huge.

Let me kno what i should incorporate,right now im just focusing on shakin off the weight and building a solid foundation so when im ready i can go hard !!:dj2: